News New Jumpers For 2020 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pro Port and the PB, would be a shame if it couldn't be worn in the right circumstances

All he mentioned was 'white backed' so perhaps you could be right, I'd hope so.

Last year when he first brought it up he mentioned a “white jumper with the home livery”, so I’d expect it to be the clash with home sponsors.

He also said they’d wear black shorts though, which given his rant about Geelong would be hypocritical if he demanded Collingwood wear black.

do we reckon north will go back to white base blue shorts next year? seeing geelong and their shorts policy this year i think there is a big chance they will.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think they'll give it next year. Remember the year before they switched to full blue as the official home, they wore it a couple of times eg vs Freo. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

Bombers are having a clearance sale starting on monday. Might mean something or nothing.

I can't see a Nike logo (that isn't already in a photo) on the Carlton page. The 2020 memberships emails/pages didn't have any with the sponsors either. May this Nike nightmare end swiftly and painless.

I can't see a Nike logo (that isn't already in a photo) on the Carlton page. The 2020 memberships emails/pages didn't have any with the sponsors either. May this Nike nightmare end swiftly and painless.
Nek minit Carlton sign with Majestic lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2632DBA8-6450-4C37-917D-C3A108CA2182.png

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

These contracts usually change over on November 1

Sam McClure back in March broke the story Carlton signed a 10 year deal with Puma.

It hasn't been confirmed by the club yet though, unless if I missed something?

It hasn't been confirmed by the club yet though, unless if I missed something?

Would not officially happen until the contract has been completed on October 31, unless you are Geelong who finish in early October

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back