Remove this Banner Ad

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
One of my favorite comedians Bill Burr was on Letterman on Friday night. This guy is a scream. Check out his website, he has heaps of audio and video clips. Pretty sure he was at the Melbourne Comedy Festival last year.

Burr2-th.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Podcast is great, can get repetitive but what do you expect when he does it twice a week.

He loves his NFL and his Patriots, that's why I posted that podcast and not the latest Monday one after the NFL opening weekend.

He's better when he just rants about general sh*t, he could do with a couple of other guests too to give him someone else to bounce off.

He is always great with Conan, another red headed Patriots fan from Boston, who would have picked that they would get on so well.

He loves his NFL and his Patriots, that's why I posted that podcast and not the latest Monday one after the NFL opening weekend.

He's better when he just rants about general sh*t, he could do with a couple of other guests too to give him someone else to bounce off.

He is always great with Conan, another red headed Patriots fan from Boston, who would have picked that they would get on so well.

Yeah I think I first heard him on Simmons podcast where they both fapped over the Pats

I find some of the most entertaining episodes are when he has his wife (Mia?) on. Adds another voice and she doesn't take his s**t haha

I've only started watch this bloke due to The Mandalorian. I had some catching up to do.

I brought up his - There's no reason to hit a woman / how women argue routine in the Married At First Sight thread in relation to a particularly horrid female on there this season.

I loved him roasting Philly after they'd booed his mate off stage and he just came out and went on the offensive from the beginning. They were booing and hurling abuse at him and he gave it back, counting down his set, telling them he was going to give them every last second. By the end they were cheering him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back