Umpiring in Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong undisciplince got WC back in the game. Just giving away too many frees.
The same frees arent going the other way but.

Faaaarq i bleed blue and gold but i really hope the umps just put the faaarqn thing away in the second half

Not normally someone who comments on the umpires but omg. WC could have been pinged 4 to 5 times in a row for holding the ball and nothing. Then Hawkins get pinged for exactly the same thing. The McGovern free was crap. It would be great if they saw the same things for both sides.

Which free wasn’t there. Please enlighten us.

Or accept the fact your team fell apart with the slightest of pressure and started playing the man.

I’m at a trivia night and hardly paying attention but there was one in the centre square where your player took a bigger dive than a pr0n star into a pool of muff with barely a finger on him. There’s one right there

So you’re saying Scott should throw another tantrum?

Is he going to point out all the poor frees? Will he condemn the umpires for the missed Dahlhaus call?

Or do you only think the sport is corrupt when soft frees go against you?
I don't generally use the umpire excuse and I condemn it but that quarter was as bad as I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the (valid) whinging about Selwood ducking it's been a staple tactic of the West coast team for at least a decade. Couple that with a crazy home ground advantage from the umps and you end up with an almost +1000 differential

It's a "lil" differential according to WC, like Rioli made a "lil" mistake.

F off

He was standing there

Dreadful gift to the eagles
You realise he can “stand there”and block yeah?

Like you kinda need to “Stand there” to block?

He looked and adjusted where he stood to block Ryan.

The only part that should’ve gone cats way was the missed HTBs in west coast forward 50. But the umpires should put the whistle away like that more often. Let them go. Let the McGovern free go.

Wouldn’t be a cats game without one of the big three stalking the umpires off the ground

Yep

Whether it's appealing for deliberate out of bounds like they have just trapped someone LBW..
Or attempting to intimidate umpires during the breaks......

The Geelong Cats are arrogant so and so's!

Which free wasn’t there. Please enlighten us.

Or accept the fact your team fell apart with the slightest of pressure and started playing the man.
It’s the ones the other way that are completely ignored that’s the problem.

One team is getting frees the other isn’t for the exact same things.

I don't generally use the umpire excuse and I condemn it but that quarter was as bad as I've seen.
Again, so you only complain about frees against you? You only want your coach to kick up s**t because you claim you had a bad run, but you’re okay when clear frees against you are missed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back