Game Day Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles - Semi Finals - Fri 13 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a weak crowd for a cut-throat final at the 'G between the minor premiers and the reigning champs. I know neither side is from Melbourne, but would there even be 50K there?

Should have played this one at Goomba Stadium.

Actually when I was leaving the office this evening heading towards the carpark, there were a number of WCE supporters walking through Flinders Lane towards the G.

I kid you not but 3 of them went into the convenience store and 1 of them stood beside me, opened the fridge and went to grab a Gatorade. I turned to her and said ‘Are you sure you want to buy that?’

Bot sure it registered with her.

Which free wasn’t there. Please enlighten us.

Or accept the fact your team fell apart with the slightest of pressure and started playing the man.
It'd take too long.

Actually when I was leaving the office this evening heading towards the carpark, there were a number of WCE supporters walking through Flinders Lane towards the G.

I kid you not but 3 of them went into the convenience store and 1 of them stood beside me, opened the fridge and went to grab a Gatorade. I turned to her and said ‘Are you sure you want to buy that?’

Did everyone around you applaud your genius?

Great, half time break and I'm already sick of the BS Willie commentary about his 'mental health', he's not the victim FFS. From what we've heard so far it's all on him, they should be talking more about maintaining integrity of the sport.....fat chance with Gil at the helm i guess.......

Lol @ cocky Tiger supporters... I would of thought you would have learnt your lesson last year...

What the year we won 2 games clear made another PF after winning the flag prior? So what we had one bad game but hey, I'll console myself knowing we are in another PF this year too. You guys on the other hand have s**t the bed in finals for the past 8 years lel

Or she was just creeped out by a stranger talking to her

Again, so you only complain about frees against you? You only want your coach to kick up s**t because you claim you had a bad run, but you’re okay when clear frees against you are missed?
Our coach is a ******* but that quarter was corrupt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back