News Tom Boyd - Open Mike - Tuesday 17th September 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the process of moving, so really hope it's uploaded on youtube. Are they usually?
They haven't been this year. In fact Fox have seemed to have put a stop on any of their AFL programs being uploaded onto YouTube.
There may be a 5 or so minutes highlight bit here and there.

Wow. The great man, very surprised he agreed to it. But will be very interested to see what is asked and what is said. Love Tommy

Wow. The great man, very surprised he agreed to it. But will be very interested to see what is asked and what is said. Love Tommy
I'd have thought he would wait a few years before opening up on TV too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really enjoyed the interview. Found out a lot of new things about him and he really opens up in some of it. Highly recommended for the people who didn't watch it.
I’m assuming he didn’t go into any ‘juicy’ details regarding the rumoured bullying by a certain few players?

I’m assuming he didn’t go into any ‘juicy’ details regarding the rumoured bullying by a certain few players?
He Talked about the Zaine Cordy punch up. He said there was no jealousy between the players.

Brilliant interview, I urge everyone to go and give it a watch (Kayo has the replay). I knew Tom was a smart guy but I wasn't expecting him to be so articulate and honest. Really spoke highly of the club without it coming across as ungenuine, and it's really a relief to hear his reasons for quitting. Really wish this was a series because I'd love to hear more from him

Spread awareness for headspace and his work with metal illness. More relevant after the death of Frawely too.
yeh pretty sure Dane Swan was meant to go on via his podcast remember him saying it would be out next week but got Tom Boyd instead which is fine

Spoke highly of the club. Can’t imagine what he was going through. Wish him a wonderful future, he deserves it.

Lots of ways to rate an AFL club beyond the number of flags. One obvious way is how they treat their troops. Great to see that he thinks that of us.

Not changing the subject, but I was at the SCG for the Swans last game this year. Really classy send off of their retirees.

At the end of the day, clubs are the sum of their people. Unlike the AFL, which is really the zombies from The Walking Dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back