Toast The Mastoshrine for peckish felines (Out :Masten)

Remove this Banner Ad

+
Hutch needs to play instead of Masten
The negative jerks havent looked and seen Pies play GWS n Richmond next 2 weeks.
Petruccelle replaces Cripps.

Cripps, Hutch n Hurn to all return next week..

Simpe changes.

Waterman, Masten, Cole

Watson becomes Cole.
Petch comes up to wing for Masten
Cripps fwd.

Waterman and Masten are in trouble next week.. anyone still wanting Watermelon in needs their head read and a trip to specsavers.

Soft flogs who cant kick. WTF are they doing playing footy. Off ya go girls to play netball.

So it looks like we are going with the 5 small fwds with one or 2 of them to push up the ground and cover Mastens role as they bringing Hutch in as well.
And i was laughed at.. removed from changes thread again

Source AFL site..

In Cripps, Hutchings
Outs Waterman, Masten.

Bye Masten. Oh he wont be dropped. Bye you soft flog. Waterman probably a late out anyway. Ahchee or Cameron to come back in. Guarantee he doesnt play finals. Ahchee would cover the 7th mid.

Masto to be traded is on...
and he
Can take his mate Jakey the Snakey Waterman who should come out of the team for the "Rested" Cameron next week vs Tigers.

Would just leave Duggan and NN to bring in.

Good changes just will be one more guarantee it.

Waterman and Hickey on bench with a tagger and defender isnt good.

100% one of those two boys Cameron or AhChee will come in for Waterman on the bench.
Pretty much been my arguement once Nic Nat is ready we can only play 2 tall fwds with Nic resting fwd. This is what happens when you are at the business end.

My prediction Cameron for Waterman.
If Masto goes up the s**t then AhChee comes in next week if there is a next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got 3 time HTB out in space. He is so overrated its not funny..

Out in the space runner dont do anything in a final/battle/war.

He is taking up a midfielders spot.
I watched Kyal Horsely on 0 legs rip Masten apart. He is woeful.

Listen mate, I think everyone's at the point where they've just about had enough of your constant chiming and jabs at professional footballers who do their best every week for the team you supposedly support. Further, you come in every 2 or 3 days and just throw s**t up in the air and hope it sticks (i.e. Venables retirement, good call btw).

With Masten for example, he may find another team or he may retire. The simple fact of the mater is that he is a 200+ game, premiership player for the club. Show a bit of respect to a bloke who has achieved the ultimate.

Pick 3 that stunk it up as bad as Jack Watts

Truth be told I was genuinely sad when news came through that Masten had effectively been delisted even though his tears at the end of the Geelong semi-final pretty much gave it away that the game was his last in the wings

Was he my favourite player? No, wouldn't make my top 10 and I suspect he wouldn't feature in most other eagles fans list of favourites either

Was he an automatic selection each week? Probably not, as evidenced by his omission at times during the season. He did however play 24 of a possible 25 games in our premiership year so it's clear the match committee valued him

He won't be remembered as a club great and he had his fair share of limitations as a footballer which were magnified (unfairly) due to his status as a No.3 draft pick - 2007 was a weak draft and whilst no doubt there were better players taken after him, a look at the names in the mix at our pick on draft day (Morton, Grant, Myers, Palmer taken 4,5,6,7) suggests we made the right call

It's hard enough trying to forge an AFL career for any 18 year old at the best of times but when you walk into a club with the expectation of filling the shoes of Chris Judd who's departure gave West Coast the draft pick used to acquire you coupled with the turmoil of Ben Cousins and the chaos that created, it's fair to say he was already facing an uphill battle. A police charge stemming from an altercation at the 2008 Australia Day fireworks got things off to a rocky start before he'd even played a game

After 12 seasons at the club he departs with 215 games to his name and a premiership medallion. After that initial off-field hiccup his conduct has been exemplary and I have no doubt he's played a significant part in the transformation of our clubs culture. His name has become synonymous with training the house down.

At his peak through 2012-16 he was a pretty classy midfielder but he struggled somewhat in 2017 to the point where his position in the side was far from guaranteed and he spent time in the WAFL as a result. Prior to the 2018 season he was given a new role as a defensive winger which required him to sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team. He wouldn't rack up the stats and his best work would go largely unnoticed but he did it well enough to play 41 of 49 games over the last 2 years despite a large section of our supporter base calling for his head each and every week

Jubilant Masto is a thing as he celebrated the success of others more than most. Sure his teammates hang s**t on him for being dumber than a box of hammers but look at the way they embraced him after the loss on Friday and it's clear he was a very popular member of the playing group. He gave everything he had for our club and deserves to be respected for that, he sure as s**t never deserved the type of vitriol similar to the preceding posts directed at him

Not my favourite but I'll miss him all the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Back