LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
If Toby Greene brings his kung fu s**t I hope one of our boys sucker punches him in the dick. Same goes for that campaigner Cameron. Harris this game is where you get your revenge......by WINNING! And then rubbing it into Cameron's weasel face.

Realistically I think we'll win by 27 points but in fantasy mode.....

.............we win by 500 smashing those prix into the ground and having c'wood players nervously hoping we go gentle on them and don't show them up in

front of the frothing, toothless brigade they call their fans.

On the Greene thing, I'm fuming that he is free to play, not that it will make much difference, since we'll win, but if that was a Lions player he'd be watching from the sidelines this week.

Last edited:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/62838480/warn
I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind
I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind I will not kick a behind
Neither will I.

Win or loose, we are winners already this season. I've still got my hotel booked in Melbourne for the GF which was booked after the Geelong win. Love to beat GWS just to see Cameron face when he shakes Harris's hand at the end knowing he cant beat him without his dirty acts.

We'll win well and get to that prelim. Feeling confident about this one.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Been in rural Timor Leste all week ( out from Maubisse) rolling out a Rotary dental program called Solar Smiles Dental Charity. A few of our allocated schools were just too hard to get too even with 4 wheel drives. Couldn't ask our Timorese employees to go there regularly as it was just too dangerous.

We have a mountain to climb and GWS would have been considered beyond us six months ago but surely we start favourites. Nowhere is too hard for our players to go.

Back in Dili for meetings (yawn) on Monday and Tuesday but I have found a place too watch the game tonight.

Go Lions

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
If we win; this will be the first year in in something like 20 years that a top four team has not been knocked out in straight sets given every other top four team has won a game this finals campaign.

Let’s break this unwanted stat.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Just a thought: have we ever had a game where the three big forwards have each kicked multiple goals?

I am of the opinion that we need another key forward but having said that, Hippy should get better, each year , for the next few.

Key forwards, kicking goals, wins games so come on McStay, the Big O and Hippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back