No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs fans not liking the Toby Greene Tribunal verdict

Every club has these brainless, knuckle dragging type of feral 'supporter'

There has always been something deeply sinister and disturbing about an 'eye for an eye' type of revenge in my opinion.

Lachie Hunter did the same exact thing Toby did and got suspended. I'd be angry too if I were the Dogs.

The only feral here is the bloke playing for the AFL's toy club.

Logical Dog? Martin nominating Carlton

Sometimes culture plays a part in decisions. After being in GC with their policy of playing players on talent rather than effort/ability/form, perhaps Martin wanted to take it easier than our high performance program. He can go there on similar money but avoid the scrutiny of poor performance. Just look at Daisy Thomas, left Pies for Carltank, was then able to take it easy for a few years. Bolton came along and demanded more from him and instead he just coasted, knowing he was almost undroppable.

Lachie Hunter did the same exact thing Toby did and got suspended. I'd be angry too if I were the Dogs.

The only feral here is the bloke playing for the AFL's toy club.

We are talking about a king hit behind play here. Surely we don't want to see another John Greening or even worse, David Hookes style tragedy.

Some of them seem to advocating for that kind of 'punishment' to be handed out to Toby Greene, but i am sorry, that is going way, way too far.

An Eye for an Eye makes the World go Blind (or words to that affect)

I get why they are pissed at Greene, but I simply cannot advocate any kind of on field violence/retribution against him

We are talking about a king hit behind play here. Surely we don't want to see another John Greening or even worse, David Hookes style tragedy.

Some of them seem to advocating for that kind of 'punishment' to be handed out to Toby Greene, but i am sorry, that is going way, way too far.

An Eye for an Eye makes the World go Blind (or words to that affect)

I get why they are pi**ed at Greene, but I simply cannot advocate any kind of on field violence/retribution against him

I post and read elsewhere on BF in an AFL thread and these gems came up.

Bulldogs fan:
"Jack Martin has chosen Carlton."

Collingwood fan:
"What a fool"

Fremantle fan:
"$$$"

Carlton fan:
"Dogs offer was higher"

Geelong fan quoting the first post
"Poor fella ;)"

Adelaide fan:
"or maybe he's just going to the club that is offering him the most money and the afl media for some reason wants to make up another story to romance it up."

I have gone to reply a few times but haven't. You really cannot educate ignorance. Sure, the Crows supporter would love to think the AFL media would make up a straight lie to romanticise a story, helps them think the media has been lying about how bad things are at their club.

Last edited:
I post and read elsewhere on BF in an AFL thread and these gems came up.

Bulldogs fan:
"Jack Martin has chosen Carlton."

Collingwood fan:
"What a fool"

Fremantle fan:
"$$$"

Carlton fan:
"Dogs offer was higher"

Geelong fan quoting the first post
"Poor fella ;)"

Adelaide fan:
"or maybe he's just going to the club that is offering him the most money and the afl media for some reason wants to make up another story to romance it up."

I have gone to reply a few times but haven't. You really cannot educate ignorance. Sure, the Crows supporter would love to think the AFL media would make up a straight lie to romanticise a story, helps them think the media has been lying about how bad things are at their club.
You don't want to take yourself down to their level of idiocy.

We're done. I'm only coming in to drunkenly rant about the absolute corruption that is occuring tonight. This fix is ABSOLUTELY in. So many non calls and dubious free kicks in Geelong's favour. We've had more frees but that's through fair straight forward calls. No high on Yeo was the tipping point for me. As soon as that was left I absolutely knew the fix was in. I bet Rioli is innocent too. And I bet Hawkins gets let off.

fu** the VFL and fu** this hateable Geelong team. I wish there was a viable option for the non-Vic teams to form a breakaway league but not in my lifetime. Peace out

Last edited:
We're done. I'm only coming in to drunkenly rant about the absolute corruption that is occuring tonight. This fix is ABSOLUTELY in. So many non calls and dubious free kicks in Geelong's favour. We've had more frees but that's through fair straight forward calls. No high on Yeo was the tipping point for me. As soon as that was left I absolutely knew the fix was in. I bet Rioli is innocent too. And I bet Hawkins gets let off.

fu** the VFL and fu** this hateable Geelong team. I wish there was a viable option for the non-Vic teams to form a breakaway league but not in my lifetime. Peace out
Are you in the wrong thread or did someone else write this?

Drunk thy👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

That's absolute gold.

Did he write this when it was 20-7 free kicks their way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's absolute gold.

Did he write this when it was 20-7 free kicks their way?
"We've had more frees but that's through fair straight forward calls."

Last edited:
Just type it out in word perfect, save it on to a floppy disk, and mail it to the Google head office. Hear they translate in a week now.

You're welcome
Brilliant! Can't thank you enough.

"What a mockery of the sport that the AFL allows four quarters of not only total thuggery and a blatant disregard of the rules by GWS, but some of the most one sided, diabolical umpiring ever seen. Truly disgusting. This is no longer the same sport I grew up with. What have they done. Truly speechless, not so much as a Lions fan (it transcends that) but as a footy lover in general. Honestly, what a sickening display and debauchery of the sport we love."

an assortment of my favourites after tonight's game:

Feel it Hawkins, feel it burning you moron.

Lastly...F*ck the Grand Final, I won't be watching. Richmond deserved it tonight, but a Richmond v Collingwood Grand Final may actually make me ill.
F*ck this game. F*ck our coach. Just fu** it.

Thanks Gaz.
Thanks Harry.
Bye Tim, all the best.
fu** you Tomahawk.
Cya Bewsy
I've been a huge fan of Stanley. Not any more. It didn't help the coach killing his confidence by dropping him.
fu** you Scott.

I'm crying. fu** this club.

We would have won next week if we’d won that

We SUCK BALLS

Kelly was superb tonight and miles better than Dusty.

Gary Ablett the greatest midfielder ever most likely his last game.

Sometimes 1 player can make a huge difference, take Lynch out of the tigers side tonight and tell me who you think would win. :drunk:
That's what we faced, except our second tall option wasn't a 4 time Coleman winner, it was a 21 year old with 25 games experience.

Worst farken decisions of ALL farken time. Hendo is a DUD. Get rid of him. Followed by 2e. Carlton rejects that cost us and cost and farken cost us. Nice fellas both but now can **** off. Hopeless.

Hawks decision to whack rather than push will go down in infamy. If only. Meantime tigers get a Lynch. We get nothing,

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back