Not open for further replies.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Perhaps the worst thing to come out of all of this mess is that one of Geelong and Richmond will be in the Grand Final.
Yeah that was a big part of the reason I wanted us winning last night (apart from the obvious, us progressing). Has just put me off footy for a few months knowing one of Collingwood, Richmond or Geelong is most likely going to win it. Hoping GWS or Brisbane pull something spectacular but won’t be watching any of the remaining finals. Just a VFL lovefest.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah that was a big part of the reason I wanted us winning last night (apart from the obvious, us progressing). Has just put me off footy for a few months knowing one of Collingwood, Richmond or Geelong is most likely going to win it. Hoping GWS or Brisbane pull something spectacular but won’t be watching any of the remaining finals. Just a VFL lovefest.
I wouldn’t mind Collingwood winning it after the class act of their coach and fans last year. Basically I will be supporting whoever progresses on that side of the draw.

I wouldn’t mind Collingwood winning it after the class act of their coach and fans last year. Basically I will be supporting whoever progresses on that side of the draw.

Yeah, any of Collingwood, Brisbane or GWS is fine with me. Unfortunately however the GF will be guaranteed to have either Richmond or Geelong in it.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Yeah, any of Collingwood, Brisbane or GWS is fine with me. Unfortunately however the GF will be guaranteed to have either Richmond or Geelong in it.
Must be lovely having 10 games at home to close the season to get some consistency and form behind you. Just shows how much better we actually need to be to win it all. Can’t really be used as an excuse as we’ve had to put up with it since the beginning of time, but I’d say a semi final is about par for the course considering who you’ve got ahead of us. Collingwood and Richmond get everything delivered to them on a platter and Geelong get the best of both worlds having a fortress home ground and being able to play games in Melbourne only an hour up the road. Need to clearly be head and shoulders above the rest and if there’s any chance we’re one of 6 teams that can win it, as was the case this year, we’ve honestly got next to no hope.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Low impact, what would medium impact be? If high is a concussion and low is flushing someone on the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaffy Duck

All Australian
May 12, 2019
Fight Club
AFL Club
West Coast
GWS by 6. I think they are also the better chance to beat Collingwood next week. And it'd bump our picks up by 1 as we'd finish 6th instead of 5th. 👌

I feel this too but by about 20 points. When they are on they are hard to stop, plus loads of finals experience

Although sometimes they’re like us and don’t rock up

Into The Black

All Australian
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Actually thought Tom Stewart cannoning into Yeo's head was way worse. But the commentary team said it was all fine, so I'll take their word for it.

That was a decent hit alright. The commentary as usual was pathetic. Almost comatose when we hit the lead and orgasmic when Geelong got ahead in the last .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back