Melbourne

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Must be a slippery character if he managed to fill his vial with water/juice/other liquid with his pants around his ankles while an ASADA tester was there staring at his utensil.

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I know Mack wont like it, but dont we have a precedent for what happens when you tamper with your sample?

Just imagine if we handled it the same as the Chinese...

Must be a slippery character if he managed to fill his vial with water/juice/other liquid with his pants around his ankles while an ASADA tester was there staring at his utensil.
Not if you use a Whizzinator.

WHAT IS THE REAL WHIZZINATOR XXX?
The real Whizzinator XXX is a urinating device that is realistic in its look and feel with the folds and texture of a real flaccid penis. It is easy to use, silent, and reliable. The real Whizzinator XXX kit includes a prosthetic with an adjustable strap and 4oz reservoir, one vial of lab grade sterile Gold'n Shower dehydrated synthetic human urine with the same pH, color, smell, specific gravity, and foam of real human urine, 2 eight hour heat pads (total of 16 hours of heat), temperature indicator, detailed instructions, and a reusable fill pump. View the video here and see how easy it is to setup and use the real Whizzinator XXX.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Not if you use a Whizzinator.

WHAT IS THE REAL WHIZZINATOR XXX?
The real Whizzinator XXX is a urinating device that is realistic in its look and feel with the folds and texture of a real flaccid penis. It is easy to use, silent, and reliable. The real Whizzinator XXX kit includes a prosthetic with an adjustable strap and 4oz reservoir, one vial of lab grade sterile Gold'n Shower dehydrated synthetic human urine with the same pH, color, smell, specific gravity, and foam of real human urine, 2 eight hour heat pads (total of 16 hours of heat), temperature indicator, detailed instructions, and a reusable fill pump. View the video here and see how easy it is to setup and use the real Whizzinator XXX.

View attachment 745259

Might work if you’ve still got your dacks on, but for ASADA tested you can’t have knee to nipple concealed

Might work if you’ve still got your dacks on, but for ASADA tested you can’t have knee to nipple concealed
And how many times does that actually happen?

Speaking to friends who get tested - more often than not.
A lot of the time they get asked to strip completely naked.
So its not 100%.

I would suspect there are special rules for kids ie u/18, re parents/guardian have to be around, don't have to get fully naked etc, otherwise there would be allegations of drug testers being pedophiles etc.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs

Attachments

• C9FC0BB4-B3D5-4A13-ACF5-B7DB6451FD65.png
    C9FC0BB4-B3D5-4A13-ACF5-B7DB6451FD65.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 208

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's say you refused to whip your utensil out for whatever reason, but were fully willing to take a blood/hair/whatever sample, would they go for that? It's not like they can force you to let them watch you piss.

I imagine there would be fines or suspensions if you refused maybe.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Let's say you refused to whip your utensil out for whatever reason, but were fully willing to take a blood/hair/whatever sample, would they go for that? It's not like they can force you to let them watch you piss.

I imagine there would be fines or suspensions if you refused maybe.

Refusing to provide a sample is pretty much a 100% certainty for a 4 year ban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
what do they do with minors? cant imagine nuding up infront of a stranger to take a pee goes down well ?

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Rioli will need a good lawyer to get much reduction from 4 years. This is the problem when you sign up for an Olympics Dominated Code which has no relevance to Australian Rules footy.

How would it have played out if it was not ASADA / WADA?

Surely the only thing that changes (in this case) is the potential penalty.

Guy got tapped on the shoulder to be tested and looks to have decided to do something stupid.

The penalty when you do something like tamper with your sample or refuse a test etc has to be the same as failing the test for obvious reasons!

How would it have played out if it was not ASADA / WADA?

Surely the only thing that changes (in this case) is the potential penalty.

Guy got tapped on the shoulder to be tested and looks to have decided to do something stupid.

The penalty when you do something like tamper with your sample or refuse a test etc has to be the same as failing the test for obvious reasons!
I am not questioning the charge and possible conviction - The WADA Code was set up for Olympic athletes and primarily individually athletes - Non-Olympic Sports can have their own code and penalties which befit their sport.

I am not questioning the charge and possible conviction - The WADA Code was set up for Olympic athletes and primarily individually athletes - Non-Olympic Sports can have their own code and penalties which befit their sport.

Any actually legitimate team sport runs its own independent drug/substance programmes. NBA,NFL, MLB etc etc.

The only reason AFL signs up to ASADA is because they get massive funding from the Australian Government to do so.

Any actually legitimate team sport runs its own independent drug/substance programmes. NBA,NFL, MLB etc etc.

The only reason AFL signs up to ASADA is because they get massive funding from the Australian Government to do so.
That's got nothing to do with legitimacy. The big Euro soccer leagues don't run their own anti-doping scheme.

Its all about US attitude that they wont let any outsiders/foreigners tell them what to do because they run the world - since end of WWII. They have a veto vote at the UN and basically say FU to them so often, so why would their professional sports bodies, that run their domestic leagues be any different??

The WADA Code is part of a UN Convention signed by national governments and adopted unanimously - The UNESCO led International Convention against Doping in Sport.

That's got nothing to do with legitimacy. The big Euro soccer leagues don't run their own anti-doping scheme.

Its all about US attitude that they wont let any outsiders/foreigners tell them what to do because they run the world - since end of WWII. They have a veto vote at the UN and basically say FU to them so often, so why would their professional sports bodies, that run their domestic leagues be any different??

The WADA Code is part of a UN Convention signed by national governments and adopted unanimously - The UNESCO led International Convention against Doping in Sport.

soccer is about as a corrupt sport as i can think of i wouldn't be using that as a bench mark of a legitimate competition.

The US does it well, i think the AFL should be following suit if they can ever afford to separate themselves from ASADA.

soccer is about as a corrupt sport as i can think of i wouldn't be using that as a bench mark of a legitimate competition.

The US does it well, i think the AFL should be following suit if they can ever afford to separate themselves from ASADA.
What has financial corruption got to do with anything re drug testing in individual leagues?

FIFA is a corrupt organisation, but where do you have proof that the big Euro Leagues are corrupt. And US leagues aren't corrupt?? Really? Where a marijuana positive gets you a bigger suspension than a PED positive. Give me a break.

Just bigger denial than ScoMo saying he never called Sam Dastyari Shanghai Sam because your club got caught.

What has financial corruption got to do with anything re drug testing in individual leagues?

FIFA is a corrupt organisation, but where do you have proof that the big Euro Leagues are corrupt. And US leagues aren't corrupt?? Really? Where a marijuana positive gets you a bigger suspension than a PED positive. Give me a break.

Just bigger denial than ScoMo saying he never called Sam Dastyari Shanghai Sam because your club got caught.

My views on ASADA are completely separate to Essendon, thanks for bringing it up though, i never once said i hated ASADA because Essendon "got caught".

ASADA is an issue because its got too much red tape, like most government organisations.

issues seem to take forever to deal with rather than a common sense approach - RE Rioli.

My views on ASADA are completely separate to Essendon, thanks for bringing it up though, i never once said i hated ASADA because Essendon "got caught".

ASADA is an issue because its got too much red tape, like most government organisations.

issues seem to take forever to deal with rather than a common sense approach - RE Rioli.
That is s separate issue.

But that stems from lawyers building in too many protections over practical common sense. It is over complicated bulls**t legal process that has been set up by governments, sporting bodies, ASADA and WADA as to why it takes so long.

Because anti-doping changes the basic nature of the law, ie your are guilty until proven innocent if you have an adverse analytical finding or other doping method breach, or don't make yourself available for a drug test 3 times in a row etc, not the stock standard innocent til proven guilty maxim, there are in built protections. Plus things are kept quiet, eg until sample B is tested and the labs can take weeks to do things as they have hundred even thousands of "blind' tests every month etc, until all the facts are collected and a charge can be laid.

But its no different to the law and courts. Somebody punches you on the street, at the footy, etc, there are plenty of witnesses, there is plenty of CTV footage that is 100% proof of the assault, and yet it takes 6 months to get to court and a hearing and a conviction against your assailant.

There is nothing stopping Willie Rioli coming out and detailing exactly what he did. Its all speculation at the moment. But what's the bet, his legal advice is to shut up and go thru the legal process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back