Game Day Prelim Final vs Port Melbourne @ Adcon Stadium Port Melbourne 2.10 14/9/19 - Live On 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Menadue our best today and has put his hand up if they decide to make a change. Pickett had an impact but not enough to force his way into the side for mine, neither did KMac. Outside that CCJ was very good but won't be getting picked ahead of either Soldo or Nankervis.

Hopefully a solid hitout like that gets the guys hungry for the Grand Final at Princes Park next Sunday.

Great win against a mature Port who played for frees. Really proud of the lads. Gonna go along to the GF again. It’s at Etihad isn’t it? Much easier to get to for me if it is.

Great win against a mature Port who played for frees. Really proud of the lads. Gonna go along to the GF again. It’s at Etihad isn’t it? Much easier to get to for me if it is.
Yeah mate, it's at Marvel.

It’s at princes park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta showed signs for the future today

Yes, there were a couple of absolute a-grade plays today. It's having him get enough in a row to be a force.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back