Game Day Brisbane Lions v GWS Giants - Semi Finals - Sat 14 Sep, 7:25PM AEST, Gabba. No umpire complaints until after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

They demolished the Pies not long ago, and are playing much better now. Defensively so solid. Sure it's at the G, but I feel it's their time to break their hoodoo. 50/50 for mine.

Not 50/50 at all. This was a gruelling match. Pies had a rest and are fresh for next week.

Pies will demolish them. The MCG factor makes it more certain.

People should just expect the umpiring to be abysmal in this sport. It's just how it is.​
The problem is that people seem to love complaining and being the victim so much that they almost hope the umpiring is crap just so they can complain.

You'll never see so much hysterical whinging as there are in bigfooty threads over tiny umpiring decisions.

They get more people to their home games than most NRL clubs.

Sydney is simply not a passionate,sports mad city, like Melbourne or Adelaide or Perth are.
Then why put a club there then when Tasmania a crying out for it.

Kicked one nice goal from sitting cheaply out the back. Barely noticed him other than that. In saying all this he would be the biggest thing at North since Carey 😂
26 possessions and was up there with Davis and Haynes in dragging them over the line. Probably says more about your ability to assess a game that you didn't notice him you absolute clown.

Will go up another level when his good mate Coniglio comes back after telling the hawks to get stuffed.

And Sydney's West is going wild!!!

7hlx4tb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Rayner is one of the best upcoming talents in the game (maybe the best). But there is absolutely no doubt that right now, he’s a massive choke. Dropped multiple critical marks and misses ANYTHING except the most under pressure goals.

No doubt he’ll improve and learn, but every time he had a chance to put his stamp on the game, he stuffed it up.

(He did kick that snap goal, but like I said, he only kicks the high pressure around him goals. As soon as he’s got space for a kick or a mark, he fluffs it)

AFL will get their dream Pies Tigers GF.

Depending on how they pull up gws are a genuine chance the only area they lack is that grundy will destroy in the ruck everywhere else they break even or up forwards especially without de goey gws are well ahead.

Was almost the same draw Geelong got, yet no one talks about how easy Geelong's draw was.

Teams played twice:
Brisbane - Hawthorn, North, Bulldogs, Port, GC
Geelong - Hawthorn, North, Bulldogs, Adelaide, Sydney

Geelong finished 1st and Lions finished 2nd, and as you say they both pretty much had the exact same draw.

I’m sensing a pattern here, aren’t you

His behaviour (maybe I'm misreading it admittedly) seems to suggest that he's bowing out.

Yup, last game for mine. Right at the end of the broadcast, he gets offered to be chaired off by teammate and he says no. Why would the teammate offer that if he didn't think that was Hodge's last game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back