EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much Liverpool’s title to lose you feel. City looking defensively poor could be the difference

Pretty much Liverpool’s title to lose you feel. City looking defensively poor could be the difference
Pretty sure Liverpool haven't kept a cleansheet this season in the league so far, so they've got problems too

Though it might change when Alisson returns

Geez Tammy, what a cracking young striker we have on our hands. 7 in 3, PL quality. Mount doing Mount stuff too and what a goal from Tomori. James, CHO and RLC to come.

Made in Cobham :blueheart:

Need to sort out that defending though with Pool up next.

Abraham, Tomori and Mount all on the scoresheet is a beautiful thing to see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Laporte injury could be the difference maker that Liverpool need to get over the line this season, city have so much depth in attacking areas, but at the heart of defence not so much.

Lol outplayed you? 16 corners to 3, 25 shots to 7 in Citeh’s favour. Bit like the spurs game, you just couldn’t turn the dominance into goals for some reason

Did you watch?

Geez Tammy, what a cracking young striker we have on our hands. 7 in 3, PL quality. Mount doing Mount stuff too and what a goal from Tomori. James, CHO and RLC to come.

Already showing more than Rashford and Martial.

Did you watch?
Most of it. Missed the first 20 minutes of each half - so didn't see the Norwich goals. What I saw was virtually all City pressing.

Not saying Norwich didn’t play well, it was an immense performance. But to say they “dominated” the game as Magma did is bizarre

Gotta feel for City supporters. They must be doing it so tough. We're thinking of you

Most of it. Missed the first 20 minutes of each half - so didn't see the Norwich goals. What I saw was virtually all City pressing.

Not saying Norwich didn’t play well, it was an immense performance. But to say they “dominated” the game as Magma did is bizarre
i didnt say they dominated. they outplayed us, moving the ball quicker and targeting our weaknesses. most of those shot were nothing shots, barely any caused krul trouble.

You missed half the game then lol

I was having a quick look at Tomori because i hadn't heard about him before and then looked at his name:

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori.....yeah that's a mouth full.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back