Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Oh I wouldn’t want him as a mate, he’s an absolute turd of a person. Very entertaining player though, the type of guy who’d be a lock for the norm smith medal if his team made the GF.
How do you come to these conclusions about people's personality? He's just about the most popular bloke at GWS

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
How do you come to these conclusions about people's personality? He's just about the most popular bloke at GWS

The most popular AFL player in Western Sydney - a cherished and prestigious title!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Not difficult. I’ve formed all sorts of conclusions about yours.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I mean I don't really care because we could have 40 absolute campaigners on the list and as long as they were good players it wouldn't matter at all.

I would ideally prefer our club to be filled with nice boys with sensible haircuts and impeccable manners. Football ability is desirable but well down on the priority list.

I mean I don't really care because we could have 40 absolute campaigners on the list and as long as they were good players it wouldn't matter at all.

Pretty much. They're not there to be my friends.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Pretty much. They're not there to be my friends.

I mostly agree with you blokes but it’s hard to support a support a bunch of blokes who had so much smoke blown up their ass their whole lives they are total campaigners off the field - so there is a line

campaigner in the field gentleman off the field

Pretty sure you'll find that all successful footy clubs are a mix of all types. Well run organisations of any kind require diverse personality types; you can agonise as much as you like about how you wouldn't care if we won games with 40 campaigners in the side or how they should all be friendly in their down-time but neither scenario is realistic or desirable.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty sure you'll find that all successful footy clubs are a mix of all types. Well run organisations of any kind require diverse personality types; you can agonise as much as you like about how you wouldn't care if we won games with 40 campaigners in the side or how they should all be friendly in their down-time but neither scenario is realistic or desirable.

This reads like a Dr post

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Back