• Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
More on Jeffrey Epstein's brother slowly being revealed.

Records reported by the Daily Beast show Mark Epstein formed his own modelling agency, Saint Model and Talent, in December 2005, but the report notes that the agency has no website or social media presence and does not appear to have ever signed a model.

Epstein is listed on the board of directors for The Humpty Dumpty Institute, which works with the United Nations in attempts to rebuild developing countries.

Epstein led a congressional delegation of Republican and Democratic representatives to an event being held in Belgium in April 2019. He previously attended a March 2019 event in the United Arab Emirates.

Mark would have inherited the entire estate had Jeffrey died without a will.
But the newly signed will left nothing to Mark Epstein and said the entire estate would go to a trust that was created on August 8, the same day the will was signed.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

Similar to Giuffre’s allegations, a former MC2 bookkeeper told the FBI in 2010 that Brunel had flown in teenage models from around the world to be housed in Epstein’s Upper East Side apartments. She claimed the girls were loaned out to wealthy clients for up to $100,000 a night, and were not paid if they refused to be “molested.” Brunel has denied these claims and says Vasquez was fired from his agency for embezzling company funds.

Hedge fund manager my foot!

He was a freaking pimp.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

Eric Margolis, an award-winning foreign correspondent and former contributing editor to the Toronto Sun, recalled attending a party at Epstein’s New York mansion in the late 1990s. “The oddest thing for me, soon after we had arrived one of his people came up to me and said, ‘Would you like a massage?’” Margolis told Sky News on Sunday night. “I was extremely taken aback by this, this was highly unusual and certainly not what you do in the early evening in Manhattan. It made me, as an old Moscow journalist, it immediately put up my antenna and the word ‘honey trap’ came into my mind.”

A honey trap involves young women luring powerful men into compromising situations and secretly recording them for the purposes of blackmail. “All the major intelligence services use this technique,” Margolis said. “The Americans have used it extensively, the Russians were notorious for doing it, in Moscow they had these special ladies whose names were ‘Swallows’ after birds, that were good at enticing people. They even came and tried to entice me. I said, ‘Sure, take photos, give me copies for my friends.”

Surely not just the Russians and Americans.
Doubt there are any intels around that do not use it as a tool of trade.

Queen will do anything to protect the Royals, look what happened to Diana..mm

So brexit a good distraction from the Royals

Yep and we're seeing it play out now with the Queen allowing Boris to prorogue parliament and if that wasn't enough to take the heat off Andrew, they let Katie Hopkins loose to throw Meghan Markle under a bus for a 60 Minutes segment. Classic "Look over here!"

Yep and we're seeing it play out now with the Queen allowing Boris to prorogue parliament and if that wasn't enough to take the heat off Andrew, they let Katie Hopkins loose to throw Meghan Markle under a bus for a 60 Minutes segment. Classic "Look over here!"
Exactly! Good distraction.

We haven't heard much about Prince Andrew lately

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death, casting serious doubt about the narrative surrounding the pedophile’s reported suicide, federal law enforcement sources said.

The shocking revelations, if true, shatter the Justice Department’s narrative that Epstein hung himself in his cell with a prison bed sheet.

The FBI is investigating Epstein’s death which now includes reports that Epstein was taken to a different part of the prison before MCC officials made a 911 call to the New York Fire Department.

Epstein may have been returned to his cell in a wheelchair shortly before that 911 call was made.

“There are reports he was in a wheelchair and slumped over coming back to his cell after approximately 5 am,” a federal law enforcement source said.

MCC officials called 911 at approximately 6:40 am.

Was Epstein unconscious at the time? Or even alive?
Or was it him? (my question)

And where was he in the MCC?

Where is the surveillance camera footage from other parts of the MCC?

Federal sources said the media, including the New York Times, have worked to craft a narrative that Epstein was ignored by prison guards who failed to inspect his cell prior to his death. Prison guards even fell asleep, according to the Times’ reporting. That information went viral with hundreds of media outlets reprinting that story, based on the New York Times’ reporting.

However, that now appears to be questionable information at best. But dubious or not it has served to create the suicide narrative.

“If he wasn’t in his cell, why would they need to check?,” a federal law enforcement source said. “That makes no sense.”

There are so many lies at play here making it quite difficult to find the truth.

Perhaps that is the point.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
effrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death,

Your source is not exactly a credible one.

Need some other more credible sources with this info.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Your source is not exactly a credible one.

Need some other more credible sources with this info.
I agree. However the NYT equals Fake news?

If the NYT wants us to buy the narrative that the correction officers didn't observe him for hours, but actually he wasn't in his cell during that time and they had no need to observe him, then questions do need to be asked.

If he was in another part of the correction facility then DOJ should have those cctv images, but reports are that those camera were also not functioning.

Whatever happened they need to be transparent. I hope that him putting all his assets into a trust only 2 days before the incident doesn't mean his victims can't sue his estate.

Jeffrey Epstein was removed from his prison cell to another part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center hours before his death, casting serious doubt about the narrative surrounding the pedophile’s reported suicide, federal law enforcement sources said.

The shocking revelations, if true, shatter the Justice Department’s narrative that Epstein hung himself in his cell with a prison bed sheet.

The FBI is investigating Epstein’s death which now includes reports that Epstein was taken to a different part of the prison before MCC officials made a 911 call to the New York Fire Department.

Epstein may have been returned to his cell in a wheelchair shortly before that 911 call was made.

“There are reports he was in a wheelchair and slumped over coming back to his cell after approximately 5 am,” a federal law enforcement source said.

MCC officials called 911 at approximately 6:40 am.

Was Epstein unconscious at the time? Or even alive?
Or was it him? (my question)

And where was he in the MCC?

Where is the surveillance camera footage from other parts of the MCC?

Federal sources said the media, including the New York Times, have worked to craft a narrative that Epstein was ignored by prison guards who failed to inspect his cell prior to his death. Prison guards even fell asleep, according to the Times’ reporting. That information went viral with hundreds of media outlets reprinting that story, based on the New York Times’ reporting.

However, that now appears to be questionable information at best. But dubious or not it has served to create the suicide narrative.

“If he wasn’t in his cell, why would they need to check?,” a federal law enforcement source said. “That makes no sense.”

There are so many lies at play here making it quite difficult to find the truth.

Perhaps that is the point.

On True Pundit.

Overall, we rate True Pundit not only Questionable, but also a far right conspiracy site that rarely publishes credible news. This is a far right conspiracy source that cannot be trusted for accurate news reporting.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
On True Pundit.

Overall, we rate True Pundit not only Questionable, but also a far right conspiracy site that rarely publishes credible news. This is a far right conspiracy source that cannot be trusted for accurate news reporting.

Thought True Pundit had been quoted before? Maybe not. But gives an alternate reason why the corrections officers did not check on JE's cell.

Has to be some cctv in the centre working doesn't there for a chance of the truth getting out?

Thought True Pundit had been quoted before? Maybe not. But gives an alternate reason why the corrections officers did not check on JE's cell.

Has to be some cctv in the centre working doesn't there for a chance of the truth getting out?

I put an untrustworthy link up earlier in the thread and removed it, my mistake I'd thought it was credible but should have checked for another more reliable source to back it up. I had Pedo Island being torched and totally ablaze. :oops:

Might be a while before we get to the bottom of the CCTV story, the last couple of days focus has been on all the universities and educational institutions who took his money and helped to launder his reputation.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I put an untrustworthy link up earlier in the thread and removed it, my mistake I'd thought it was credible but should have checked for another more reliable source to back it up. I had Pedo Island being torched and totally ablaze. :oops:

Might be a while before we get to the bottom of the CCTV story, the last couple of days focus has been on all the universities and educational institutions who took his money and helped to launder his reputation.
... and launder his money.

Still, strange to name Boris Nikolic, a former science adviser to Bill Gates as one of the executors of his estate. Nikolic was quick to distance himself from Epstein, saying he had no intention of doing it.

In 2015, Gates and Nikolic founded a $120 million genome editing company, Editas Medicine.

Nikolic works at Biomatics Capital Partners "Using world-class genome engineering expertise, eGenesis has developed a multiplexed gene editing platform with the unique capability to address the historic challenges of xenotransplantation – the process of transplanting organs, tissues or cells between members of different species."

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Nikolic was quick to distance himself from Epstein

If as suspected, Epstein was part of decades long operation to collect dirt and Kompromat individuals and organisations, unfortunately we can't discount that some innocent victims (potentially Nikolic) might have been deliberately targeted, by Epstein and his co-conspirators or handlers, for some reason to attempt to discredit Nikolic.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Also, shellyg...The D.O.J & the F.B.I should be on your list, as this hit is principally in their wheel-house & jurisdiction.

M16 is the foreign British agency....M15 are their homeland division.

MOSSAD should also be a major candidate on your list, given both Epstein & Maxwell were their agents, working on their behalf.

Also, shellyg...The D.O.J & the F.B.I should be on your list, as this hit is principally in their wheel-house & jurisdiction.

MOSSAD should also be a major candidate on your list, given both Epstein & Maxwell were their agents, working on their behalf.

I need to brush up on my foreign intelligence agencies bizzo.

Not that it's going to make much difference, obviously Bill Clinton did it! :laughing:

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I think they're doing it on purpose in the hope of exploding a few lefty's heads.

Hilary would have been funnier & more apt.

Given they both got their start under Bush Senior & Trump was originally a Democrat, then I'm not entirely sure how which party they belong to makes any real difference here.....They're both corporate owned, intel run & affiliated.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
If as suspected, Epstein was part of decades long operation to collect dirt and Kompromat individuals and organisations, unfortunately we can't discount that some innocent victims (potentially Nikolic) might have been deliberately targeted, by Epstein and his co-conspirators or handlers, for some reason to attempt to discredit Nikolic.
Think Epstein was way more interested in supporting those cutting edge eugenics and evolutionary dynamics research projects.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Stitched that deal up, tight.

Very convenient. His suicide also absolves his estate from paying any of his victims compensation even though they were not notified and missed out applying in the earlier 2008 plea deal.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Mara also said that Epstein’s victims were not owed any money following the government’s violation of the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.

Various accusers filed suit in 2008 after learning that feds cut a sweetheart plea deal with Epstein but failed to notify victims until after the fact.

While Mara previously ruled that omission violated the law, he said in his Monday order that any further litigation was “moot,” given Epstein’s Aug. 10 suicide.

Aaaaand here it is

British intelligence chiefs are concerned that Russia may have obtained kompromat, compromising material, on Prince Andrew over the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

MI6 is understood to be concerned about the activities of a former Florida police officer who had access to the investigation into the billionaire paedophile and then moved to Russia.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Aaaaand here it is

British intelligence chiefs are concerned that Russia may have obtained kompromat, compromising material, on Prince Andrew over the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

MI6 is understood to be concerned about the activities of a former Florida police officer who had access to the investigation into the billionaire paedophile and then moved to Russia.

LOL.....M16

Wasn't former agent Mr Steele's dossier, the supposed source for the entire 'Russia-Gate' narrative?....Now, where to find some Novichock?....Oh look, we happen to have a case, right here in Porte-Down.

It's all a joke.....M16, MOSSAD, The C.I.A & the F.B.I are all under the kosh of the criminal elite establishment.....There is simply no justice left to poor people in the Western World.

Back