Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone just focus on the last 7 games at the g

What about the fact we didn't get a home game until round 12

Because they're trying to convince themselves that the system is rigged against them.

Must be a legit argument given the incredible success we've had over the last few decades as the sole MCG tenant. :rolleyes:

There is an alternative theory to explain our recent success, that Richmond are actually a decent football team, but that couldn't be right, eh? It MUST be the home ground advantage.

Because they're trying to convince themselves that the system is rigged against them.

Must be a legit argument given the incredible success we've had over the last few decades as the sole MCG tenant. :rolleyes:

There is an alternative theory to explain our recent success, that Richmond are actually a decent football team, but that couldn't be right, eh? It MUST be the home ground advantage.

If you worked for Centrelink, your opinion means very little to me. Some of those workers are dumber than the 'doll bludgers' that they look down upon. You seem to fall comfortably into that category :)

Hahahahaha - it is 'dole' not 'doll'. Staff need danger money to work in Geelong. Lucky for me I was in Canberra making the policy and missed the fun of watching those drug fuelled inbreeds try and string a sentence together. Geelong, the town and it's people - a gift that just keeps on giving!

Just thinking about the time Rance bitched Harry Taylor in the 2017 final (the game that mattered). Rumour has it, Grimes has made another bitch lead to put around Harrys neck and take him for a walk Saturday morning.

This is the real grand final. Hope you guys don't choke again xx

We have an 8-2 finals records v the cats. You mentioned something about choking?

We have an 8-2 finals records v the cats. You mentioned something about choking?
Ah yes all those finals wins in the 1920s and 1930s surely have a bearing on this result. Geelong is 1-0 against the Tigers in cutthroat finals since the AFL began. Cats win when it matters.

Ah yes all those finals wins in the 1920s and 1930s surely have a bearing on this result. Geelong is 1-0 against the Tigers in cutthroat finals since the AFL began. Cats win when it matters.

Nice guess. What have the last say 4 been? And you can have 95. There’s a free kick.

I'd worry about such poor membership number increase after your first flag in 44 years... If you can't pull in new members then when will you?

Another sustained period of failure and it will be a one way ticket to foldsville.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Most organisations in Geelong fold eventually apart from the local meth dealer.

1-0 in the AFL era, pre-war results mean nothing

Tell your president that.

GEELONG president Colin Carter has launched the opening salvo in the battle that could rejig the sacred AFL premiership table.

Speaking at the pre-match function before the Geelong-Hawthorn game at the MCG, Carter said it was time to reclaim 20 years of forgotten history in assessing the game's traditional order of merit.

The former AFL commissioner said premierships won in the Victorian Football Association from 1877 to 1896, when the breakaway Victorian Football League was formed, must be recognised by the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait did 2017 not matter or did it only not matter because it didnt suit your narrative

Still a final
not an elimination final though
My bad i forgot you only perform in elimination finals like in 2018 or prelims like 2017....
Never vs Tigers though lel. If you guys somehow think results from 1920 have any bearing on the game Friday then I'm sure results from the last 12 years have a bit of bearing too then right?

not an elimination final though

Never vs Tigers though lel. If you guys somehow think results from 1920 have any bearing on the game Friday then I'm sure results from the last 12 years have a bit of bearing too then right?

Yes correct results in the last 12 years do matter for example in the last 12 years finals are Richmond 1 Geelong 0

Classic, unable to banter so just get personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back