Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

5 mins to get in on the app. Chrome and Safari still going on the mac...
Standing room (my prefered spot and don't want to take a seat off anyone else)

edit/ chrome just logged in, safari still going even though it was the one I queued in much earlier on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this - Any recommendation for carparking around the area?

If you're quick there's still parking available at Melbourne Arena... $20 if you prebook and it's right next to the footbridges across to the G.
I booked mine last week already.

After half a bloody hour of waiting I finally got my ticket!

For the price I just paid you better believe I’m going Friday night!

Richmond area, punt road end forward 3 rows from the bloody boundary!

Best tickets i’ve Ever gotten for a Richmond final!
Awesome....I wont find out where I'm sitting until the night!

My guess as to what happened here is I got in, entered my barcodes, was offered seats, then I clicked BACK to see if I could get better ones, and the site decided my barcodes were already in use and told me there were no seats available for me. So I couldn't buy the original seats and couldn't get offered new ones either.

Once my session expired, a mate was able to log in and enter the barcodes to buy seats.

Lesson: Do not click BACK.
You have to go into your checkout box and delete them

Got in so much quicker on the phone than the laptop. Laptop was still refreshing once i had checked out on the phone. Anyway i am in. M23 undercover. Missed the prelim last year so very happy.

The only thing I don't like is you basically have to take the seats that are given to you, you can't risk refreshing to try and get different ones. So you pick your category and then it's a lottery, there are people who get better seats later just by luck, not really ideal. There is not even a choice of bays.
Yeah, it was a s**t storm on the mobile. I had to repeat the process 4 times because I couldn't get two tickets together.

Settled for tickets in the "cats" allocation lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back