Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Remove this Banner Ad

So many other things going on this will basically be the last of the camp saga I recon. It'll be mentioned again coming into next season and possibly again spending how the crows go next year but drugs are the talk of the league now.

We've organised a pre-season camp where all the AFC players will take mind altering banned substances. This is a cunning plan to ensure that we follow the "all publicity is good publicity" and the "there's only one thing worse than people talking about you and that's when no one talks about you". strategies. All this current drug talk is just noise compared to what we are about to put our playing group through.

I think the real issue is psychology is not a precise science, and very subject to fads. Particularly when the focus is not clinical trying to fix a problem, but self improvement based.

It does seem in the search for advantage that all clubs do, the Crows made a misstep. They're not alone and s**t happens. It's time to move on
It's science may be questioned but that's prob due to the subject matter
Certainly it is based on evidence from data

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Disenchantment mostly comes from personnel imo.
Burton the big culprit.
Was interesting to see Open Mike this week with Ray McLean from Leading Teams.

He mentioned Burton was devastated when not including in the leadership group when put to a players vote. The reason given when he asked his team mates was he was 'mates' with Roo and Co, which was why he had been previously, and not a leader the players wanted.

He did follow up with Burton addressed this to his credit and earend his spot back in the leadership group.

Was interesting to see Open Mike this week with Ray McLean from Leading Teams.

He mentioned Burton was devastated when not including in the leadership group when put to a players vote. The reason given when he asked his team mates was he was 'mates' with Roo and Co, which was why he had been previously, and not a leader the players wanted.

He did follow up with Burton addressed this to his credit and earend his spot back in the leadership group.
You only have to look at the cringeworthy press conference last year about the camp to see what sort of a person he is.
You can also go back and see the injuries the lions had while he was head of fitness and see how they are going now he has left. We are the reverse.
There was an article just recently quoting Chris Fagan about the injuries when he arrived.

Camporeale also has to go, has been an assistant for far too long and wields too much power somehow.
I’ve seen people say we won’t move him on because of the good work he did when he briefly took over from Phil Walsh after he died.

Will the full truth about the camp now be revealed?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Will the full truth about the camp now be revealed?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I doubt the problem with the camp was any particular event. In fact, some of the ridiculous assertions, ie Williams “tied naked to trees”, made it easier for the club to avoid the real issue. Which was that there was a camp in the first place. The camp represented the coaching group’s apportionment of 100% of the blame for our GF loss to the player’s mental strength. No responsibility at all for selecting 4 tall forwards, 3 tall defenders (1 carrying) and zero flexibility against a pressure and running machine on a warm day at the MCG. We were ****ed on Thursday night when Pyke smirked, “no changes”. But it was all the player’s fault that they got run into the ground.

Its pretty obvious who the major problem is when it comes to Adelaide. Pyke is a smart guy, probably a bit too trusting given his corporate back ground and went along with the recommendation re the camp.

Ricutto is the big problem. He is not smart but wields a lot of power and lacking the smarts, his mates find their way into positions they do not earn. Why do so many good players leave Adelaide? Its a footy town, its a good life style, easy to get around, cheaper property etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its pretty obvious who the major problem is when it comes to Adelaide. Pyke is a smart guy, probably a bit too trusting given his corporate back ground and went along with the recommendation re the camp.

Ricutto is the big problem. He is not smart but wields a lot of power and lacking the smarts, his mates find their way into positions they do not earn. Why do so many good players leave Adelaide? Its a footy town, its a good life style, easy to get around, cheaper property etc etc.
Need to move HQ in to the city, west lakes is like sleepy hollow..
It's a franchise club that doesn't give a shyt about it's members just want our $

Didn’t Eddie mention something on triple m regarding them hanging upside down holding each other’s dicks?

Which Darcy quickly tried to move away from
Scoop will be all over this

And not surprised to see it already on twitter on Tom Morris' hashtag

Didn’t Eddie mention something on triple m regarding them hanging upside down holding each other’s dicks?

Which Darcy quickly tried to move away from
Sounds like the pledges they had to make in Old School to join their fraternity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back