Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"it's just a statue!"

"NAB paid for it!"

"It'll move, that's only temporary!"

"it's what it stands for!"

Knowing modern society and the AFL they'll move it to the main gate. If you say anything you're just a troll of misogynist!!!

Imagine being so unaware that you're being used as a pawn by a big bank to peddle something they don't care about. Or being so willing to accept the gesture when you're not even that good and have achieved nothing...

Erin Phillips would have been a better option. Highlight her achievements. Not only trolling and how brave it was to stand up against it :$

The brilliant Dr Heying cuts through the bullshit.

Again.

Biology rules.

/discussion.

Just my luck, Soptwits outs themselves as an animal acupuncturist on the day I get banned.:rolleyes:

You need to pay closer attention to the thread. She did that ages ago.

Anyway Welcome Back. Pity about those Brions hey.:thumbsu:

The nonsense about him being fascist isn't the scary reality; the grim future comes from the real possibility of fallout from the complete decline of the USA.

He's a Kayfabe fascist not a real one.

However the decline maybe a real possibility and then it'll be for real with whoever it is.

Ah I saw it posted in another thread so I posted it in here. Is that not allowed now? What other points could I be making other than this was a cowardly attack and a disgrace?

Obviously something about the people doing the attacking.

He's a Kayfabe fascist not a real one.

However the decline maybe a real possibility and then it'll be for real with whoever it is.
It may be depressing for many, but it's often better to deal with the devil (international reality) that you know.

Obviously something about the people doing the attacking.
You're the only one bringing race into this. I highlighted a ridiculous act. I had to click 5 different twitter accounts just to find it with a caption that wasn't related to black vs. white, trump, or the 2nd amendment.

It becomes an issue when people start downplaying acts of violence like that or when people start to question why someone posted it. "but that happens everywhere" - no s**t. It doesn't mean we should be desensitised to it and nor should we let it get to a point where that is so common place that people don't even react.

Good job turning a 20 v 1 attack into a matter of race. I don't care if they were aliens from the planet Alderaan. I don't care about the religion, country of origin, or whether or not they liked the Simpsons growing up. It was wrong. It's no surprise that you've taken this stance. I guarantee you would be frothing at the mouth if this were 20 white people vs. 1 minority.

So, the Iranians.

Just played the kind of move Trump THINKS he does, but actually, never could be capable of.

What's your take on the Saudi bombing - did the Iranians do it, or are they just leveraging off the fear that they did it?

They're not the only player in that region who gain from it ...

What's your take on the Saudi bombing - did the Iranians do it, or are they just leveraging off the fear that they did it?

Oh they did it no doubt.

This is the equivalent of a person (Saudi) picking some dude at the pub, maybe even a bit of push and shove, but feeling confident because their tough mate (America) was there.

Four weeks later the dude (Iran) has turned up at their house at 4AM and fired a rocket launcher through the front door, set their car on fire and is spraying rounds into the house from an AK while screaming "COME ON COME ON THEN YOU STARTED THIS!"

The Saudis currently cowering in the basement desperately ringing their tough mate who is kind of umming and ahhing about it.

We can never be 100% certain they actually did it, even though they probably did, but they are definitely exploiting it to their advantage, like any country in their position would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the only one bringing race into this. I highlighted a ridiculous act. I had to click 5 different twitter accounts just to find it with a caption that wasn't related to black vs. white, trump, or the 2nd amendment.

It becomes an issue when people start downplaying acts of violence like that or when people start to question why someone posted it. "but that happens everywhere" - no s**t. It doesn't mean we should be desensitised to it and nor should we let it get to a point where that is so common place that people don't even react.

Good job turning a 20 v 1 attack into a matter of race. I don't care if they were aliens from the planet Alderaan. I don't care about the religion, country of origin, or whether or not they liked the Simpsons growing up. It was wrong. It's no surprise that you've taken this stance. I guarantee you would be frothing at the mouth if this were 20 white people vs. 1 minority.

I don't believe you.

We can never be 100% certain they actually did it, even though they probably did, but they are definitely exploiting it to their advantage, like any country in their position would.

That's where I've landed.

An alternative that was suggested to me is that Israel might pull off something like this as a destabilising move. Effective if true.

No need to worry here though (even though we're utterly dependent on Middle East oil economically).

Trump has his best man on the job.

View attachment 747017
The focus has always been the Middle East in British and American defence planning for at least a century now, you could probably even go back to the Suez Canal and the decline of the Ottoman Empire.

The official word is that it was done by Houthi rebels

Even if they did, no way they could have done it without Iranian knowledge, assistance and most importantly A-OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back