Game Day AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Expecting everything to be reduced to $$$.

I think toby will miss - you don’t get to be given the benefit of the doubt and appear to * up in exactly the same manner a week later

The guy is an absolute liability

I think toby will miss - you don’t get to be given the benefit of the doubt and appear to fu** up in exactly the same manner a week later

The guy is an absolute liability

apparently each case is judged on its merits, and previous reports have no effect. so shouldn't the threat of longer suspensions be a lingering punishment for serial offenders?

apparently each case is judged on its merits, and previous reports have no effect. so shouldn't the threat of longer suspensions be a lingering punishment for serial offenders?

Personally I think it’s based on the Brownlow media market and how it’s driven by the media

Will leave the room now and take off my tin foil hat

Unless your name is Gary Ablett.

Even he could only push his luck so far

Personally I think it’s BS that he’s getting a week based on what seems to be perception only because there’s certainly nothing definitive there.

Was there vision of lachie with scratches down his face like there was with bont

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
GilWS are the dumbest football team. Just repeatedly going long to the same wing time after time after time.
Their coach is a complete nuffie who would -and should- have been sacked years ago if his team wasn't so disgustingly talented. Swap Cameron with Clarko and their plastic franchise would have 2-3 flags already.

Gonna be interesting to see how competitive they are next week with their shocking MCG record. They've clearly been instructed to go the knuckle in the finals but Collingwood aren't a young team like Brissy and the crowd will be twice as large in their favor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick the Pig

Team Captain
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Greene might be an accident waiting to happen but judging the Brisbane incident from the footage I can't see how that warrants any suspension.The guy is a complete knucklehead but you still have to judge the incident on what you see or what happened not on a player's moronic reputation.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Greene might be an accident waiting to happen but judging the Brisbane incident from the footage I can't see how that warrants any suspension.
Classic AFL approach. They're essentially suspending him for the week prior after recoiling from the public backlash against their shameful decision. Kinda like how the AA selection committee hands out spots retrospectively based on their previous mistakes after the rest of of us point them out.

Billyc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Greene is a dirty player who should have been suspended last week but the answer to that can’t be to suspend him this week with no evidence. That video just shows nothing

Buzz Hawk

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2017
Buttox
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will be fascinated to see Hawkins defense as it's really indefensible.
They've got nothing to lose I guess as his suspension can't be increased when he loses the appeal.
Round arm to the jaw, he's lucky he only got a week.
"Your honour, Tom thought Schofield was in possession of the ball and was attempting to punch the ball free".

Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Greene is a dirty player who should have been suspended last week but the answer to that can’t be to suspend him this week with no evidence. That video just shows nothing
are you serious? The video clearly shows the grub's hand raking neales upper face. Neale is on the ground holding his head . This grub is asking for trouble and i hope he gets his right whack in a big way.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
are you serious? The video clearly shows the grub's hand raking neales upper face. Neale is on the ground holding his head . This grub is asking for trouble and i hope he gets his right whack in a big way.
compared to last week, it shows not much. And to add to his good fortune, Fages has come out and said it was the nose not the eyes of Neale that was troubling him. Very hard to see the suspension being upheld.

Tomahawk on the other hand, I can see the AFL manning up and sticking the 1 week to him. I can also see them cowardly retreating and quickly buckling to allow him to play, but just wow. Tomahawk may get off for that incident, un *ing believable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back