Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

SportsCentre

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
Bay P4 Row A
right behind the goals
seat.png

I can live with this :D

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Got members tix this morning choose best available in the queue 8.50am get cat 4 tickets. Needed another two tix but no barcodes left so go public just now and choose best available and theres cat 3 tix still available????

AFL / Ticketek / MCG bullshight.

Rifles

All Australian
Apr 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just tried incognitio tab. Straight on after the 15 sec wait. Great tip. Picked up my tickets this morning but plenty still seem available if you select best available. Eat em alive.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
With the club member window now closed and with the ticketek website not saying it's sold out unlike they have with the visitor and level 1 for the MCC, am i under the impression that there are still tickets available for the public now.

I ask because i have a friend who will be beside herself that she still has a chance to get a ticket if this is true.

UPDATE:

She just got a ticket in the public sale, another tiger in the ground.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I just tried and select best available any price cat and you will get a ticket, I just did it

Yep finally got one . I’m a 3121 member and supposed to get cat 1 ticket and I couldn’t even get on this morning using my membership barcode . Anyways at least I’m going , but it’s still sucks that my membership was of completely no value this morning when trying to get the ticket .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Yep finally got one . I’m a 3121 member and supposed to get cat 1 ticket and I couldn’t even get on this morning using my membership barcode . Anyways at least I’m going , but it’s still sucks that my membership was of completely no value this morning when trying to get the ticket .
You should ring the club and get them to check it

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
You didn't give out your barcode to anyone did u, could be the only reason your membership didn't work, ring the club but dont tell them you scored a tix and see what they say.

EMC11

Draftee
Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Im heading over from SA with a footy trip, trying to buy 15 tickets is the hardest bloody thing Ive done in a long time!
Ended up having to buy in lots of 8, 4 & 3 in sections Q33, Q3 & Q5 ...... fellow footy trip members full of plenty advice! haha. Might get there early & find a good standing section.
Bloody excited thought!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back