Ok benny and Peggy what ya going to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Well Benny and Peggy. Next year when we are playing 3.30 Sunday games and we only have 40000 members, let's see how stability goes then. The funny thing is if it was their business they would not let it get worse every year. Harding has surrounded himself with yes men. He has had 7 years. We need a complete Cleen out. Most of the football department a few of the board and a few players. The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
hahahahaha, lets have a clean out

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
hahahahaha, lets have a clean out
Just goes to show we know fk all!
This thread aged like a fine lambrusco
All the usual culprits too :D
To be fair there was pretty significant change to the football department over that off season, and our game plan was changed entirely.
True but the four walls actually knew what they were doing.
The media loved this period then we effed em all up in 2017.

Broke the league apparently after waiting 37 years for our flag.

Hope we break the league a few more times.
G'day "Brett"

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Well Benny and Peggy. Next year when we are playing 3.30 Sunday games and we only have 40000 members, let's see how stability goes then. The funny thing is if it was their business they would not let it get worse every year. Harding has surrounded himself with yes men. He has had 7 years. We need a complete Cleen out. Most of the football department a few of the board and a few players. The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

The post that single-handedly re-defined the definition of "stupidity".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
What ever happened to CoggaRules?

Miss his half a page summary on all things Richmond, always finished how it started, everyone was a fool and never got his point across. LMAO

but gee it was entertaining.

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Just goes to show we know fk all!
While never posted in this thread im going to say i reckon it shows the opposite.

We never got any success until many of the things a few posters in the thread talked about in many threads changed.

The entire coaching staff bar one gone.And i reckon he hung on by the skin of his teeth and was forced to to change the way we played for 7 yrs under him.
we had recruiting dept changes and we had footy dept changes, we got Balme to run the whole show.
All of these things issues was raised for several seasons by a few posters.

The 2017 flag didnt magically happen because we did the same things. It happened because of the changes that had to happen.

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
What happened to the Focus On Football group anyway?
Never seen or heard from them again after their failed attempt at spilling the board.

What happened to the Focus On Football group anyway?
Never seen or heard from them again after their failed attempt at spilling the board.

Phil is still about. Same hair style! Doc Marsh shares his time between Bali and Melbourne. Bruce is about but keeps a safe distance. As for the Surgeon and the others, I do not know.

Haere Ra

Phil is still about. Same hair style! Doc Marsh shares his time between Bali and Melbourne. Bruce is about but keeps a safe distance. As for the Surgeon and the others, I do not know.

Haere Ra
Lol - “the Surgeon”
Sounds like an underworld ‘persuader’!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back