Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

May 25, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Storm, Pompey
Crazy how many seats are available. Only Category 7 allocation exhausted.

If I had known I might have waited until now, so I could really focus on getting good seats instead of rushing it at work. Oh well, never know I guess. Also my mate was keen to come but of course with only one per barcode I told him I couldn't get seats together.. now that'd be easy.

Jumped on tickets as soon as they went on sale. Settled for Q52 row MM. On phone so didn't get to choose the specific bay. Just got on my laptop now and can still get Q4 row R, right behind the goals! Should be sold out by now, what are we doing?

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
What happened to looking after our own!! HAHA. Im the only Tiger supporter of the group so I may need to be among my people for a bit.
Is there anywhere you are able to stand in top tier to watch the game like Marvel?
Tigers are always welcome into our area but just don't stand in our spots as we are not shy in saying that your in our spots. :D And when we win a big game it goes off so you would love it.

Jul 30, 2008
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Have 3 X Cat 3 tickets available I no longer need.

Paid $450 for them but happy to sell for $400 as tickets have been a bit easier to procure than most thought.

Q50, row G. PM me

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Check your seat view here:

What the hell??? I checked mine and it came up with this:
Kardinia-Park.jpg

rofl.gif

Ring the club mate

Unfortunately nothing can be done - apparently Ticketek being very strict with any late entrants and it's already 4 days after the fact. Shouldve kept a closer eye on my emails when I could - for some reason I thought it was this week. Ah well at least two priority 2/3 members will have tickets they otherwise wouldn't have.

TiggerDK

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Im heading over from SA with a footy trip, trying to buy 15 tickets is the hardest bloody thing Ive done in a long time!
Ended up having to buy in lots of 8, 4 & 3 in sections Q33, Q3 & Q5 ...... fellow footy trip members full of plenty advice! haha. Might get there early & find a good standing section.
Bloody excited thought!
Well done, that’s real pressure!!

Back