oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Ok let’s see how this plays out as your strike rate is at best a 1/10.

Wow, if your keeping Strike Rate of people posting Rumours on here , You need to seriously click to log off button and have a break from Bigfooty or seek medical help for having a weird Bigfooty Addiction. Bit Disturbing actually

Wonder what the Echuca Supporter and players reading this you spreading false Rumours. You alienate some of the Rochy Fans last week and Now Tat this week. Who's Next week Shepp? Mooroopna?

I hope to expect an apology when the Tat coach is announced(I am happy to admit that I am wrong on here. No hiding behind a keyboard here.)

No Shepp news where I am mate. That's why we have this forum.

Sliver, you get the News from off this forum. I hope you got a Fantastic Bulls#$t detector because most of the Rumours in the last couple of week have been Bullsh#$

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow, if your keeping Strike Rate of people posting Rumours on here , You need to seriously click to log off button and have a break from Bigfooty or seek medical help for having a weird Bigfooty Addiction. Bit Disturbing actually

Wonder what the Echuca Supporter and players reading this you spreading false Rumours. You alienate some of the Rochy Fans last week and Now Tat this week. Who's Next week Shepp? Mooroopna?

I hope to expect an apology when the Tat coach is announced(I am happy to admit that I am wrong on here. No hiding behind a keyboard here.)

Sliver, you get the News from off this forum. I hope you got a Fantastic Bulls#$t detector because most of the Rumours in the last couple of week have been Bullsh#$
No oz I was talking about a specific instance with regards Daniels. You claim to know 10 people on the 'board' at Tatura. Fair enough.

Where I come from we call it the committee.Everyone on here knows someone on a committee. People on here suggested it was the case before Saturday mate so no rumour.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
No oz I was talking about a specific instance with regards Daniels. You claim to know 10 people on the 'board' at Tatura. Fair enough.

Where I come from we call it the committee.Everyone on here knows someone on a committee. People on here suggested it was the case before Saturday mate so no rumour.

Wow, Sliver.Thanks for patronising comment however I know what a bloody committee is. I am some committees within the Tatura community including on the footy club. I am not going release infomation that I know on here out of respect for privacy and confidental infomation people around the club and community.

No issue about Daniels contract not being renewed being released on here. My issue is the rumours which people have been offered a Tatura coach role and then cop attitude for saying calling bullshit on a rumour which has no basis whatsoever.

Anyway, Good Luck to Shepparton and Echuca today.

I am going for Shepparton by about 2 goals

Last edited:

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood

You are a complete joke?! Never played the game never coached and you think you are the Eddie McGuire of Tat. You pretend to know everything about Tat and you know nothing. You are a complete circus. Tell me how I alienated Rochy supporters? Echuca Supporters?? Yes some Ky people were not happy but I gave them a chance to rebuff the rumours. Until you came on here it was a good thread. Can’t wait to see you at Shep today I’m sure you will be sitting amongst the Tat board members offering your fantastic advice. Pathetic!

Elvis Parsley

Team Captain
Jan 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
You are a complete joke?! Never played the game never coached and you think you are the Eddie McGuire of Tat. You pretend to know everything about Tat and you know nothing. You are a complete circus. Tell me how I alienated Rochy supporters? Echuca Supporters?? Yes some Ky people were not happy but I gave them a chance to rebuff the rumours. Until you came on here it was a good thread. Can’t wait to see you at Shep today I’m sure you will be sitting amongst the Tat board members offering your fantastic advice. Pathetic!
Get a room you two.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura

Wow. Temper Temper. Funny you saying I am a complete circus says the person with piece of circus equipment in there username. Ironic.
Why would I want to watch a game at Deakin Reserve between two team I do not support when I could watch it online or listen to it on radio(If I wanted to) while doing visiting family and doing stuff around the house. hmmm.

Mind you, I am currently watch NEAFL Grand Final. Which has Steven Daniel and Tom Miller playing Southport Sharks

Grow up Ringo and act your age. Stop being a troublemaker. You sounding like a petulant child.

Get a room you two.

The two your talking about is Ringo and his ego, right?

I said my bit. I look forward to Ringo Rumored comment to bit him on his arse.

Good Luck to Echuca and Shepparton today.

Last edited:

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong
I think what is oz is trying to say is no one on the tat "commitee" will give him any inside info.

But that's fine oz, I enjoy your different point of view on the footy and this thread would be pretty boring not having u and ringo giving us gv's version of the odd couple, you guys could start a podcast

Wow. Temper Temper. Funny you saying I am a complete circus says the person with piece of circus equipment in there username. Ironic.
Why would I want to watch a game at Deakin Reserve between two team I do not support when I could watch it online or listen to it on radio(If I wanted to) while doing visiting family and doing stuff around the house. hmmm.

Mind you, I am currently watch NEAFL Grand Final. Which has Steven Daniel and Tom Miller playing Southport Sharks

Grow up Ringo and act your age. Stop being a troublemaker. You sounding like a petulant child.

The two your talking about is Ringo and his ego, right?

I said my bit. I look forward to Ringo Rumored comment to bit him on his arse.

Good Luck to Echuca and Shepparton today.

HardBallgets02

Debutant
Mar 18, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Lads it’s just a friendly rumour anyway I was with a member of tat tasked in finding a coach and they have said that they offered someone the role not sure the truth to what was said

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
To all fellow posters except one...today’s prelim was a ripper. Echuca will need to improve next week to push Ky. A great effort to have all three teams in the Gf. The club USB in good hands .
The Ash Byrne affect in full flight.

Watched the stream late and there appeared to be alot of crowd noise over the majority of umpiring decisions ?

jon dough

Team Captain
May 28, 2007
windsor
AFL Club
Essendon
The Ash Byrne affect in full flight.

Watched the stream late and there appeared to be alot of crowd noise over the majority of umpiring decisions ?

Was a great game of finals footy, nothing pretty about it but both teams had a red hot crack and looked exhausted in the last 10 mins. Early doors it looked like echuca by how much but Shepp took their opportunities better in the first half and their small forwards really hurt echuca. I thought Shepp looked the better side in the second half but lacked a quality tall down forward to clunk it. Umpiring definitely favoured the bombers but don’t think it impacted the result. Shepp had plenty of chances to win it but they couldn’t get their noses in front. Holland dropped a mark he would usually swallow in the dying minutes in the goal square which would have squared it up.
Echuca deserve to be in the big dance, Morris was huge and clearly best on imo. I also have no doubt that if Shepp had 2-3 of the players they had out in today they would have won the game.
Morris looked sore at the end and didn’t play last 5 minutes, he would need to be up and about if they are to beat Ky.
Should be a ripper, two sides who genuinely don’t like each other going hammer and tong in the gf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
To all fellow posters except one...today’s prelim was a ripper. Echuca will need to improve next week to push Ky. A great effort to have all three teams in the Gf. The club USB in good hands .
Good scrap ringo really enjoyed the game echuca had massive amount of inside 50s in the first quarter and should have had another 3 or 4 goals Shepps leg speed kept them in it . But just thought the likes of Walker, Kirkby, Kemp , Byrne ,Morris were just a class above. Is it right that this is Echuca’s first appearance in a granny in 17 years

Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
wombats
Was a great game of finals footy, nothing pretty about it but both teams had a red hot crack and looked exhausted in the last 10 mins. Early doors it looked like echuca by how much but Shepp took their opportunities better in the first half and their small forwards really hurt echuca. I thought Shepp looked the better side in the second half but lacked a quality tall down forward to clunk it. Umpiring definitely favoured the bombers but don’t think it impacted the result. Shepp had plenty of chances to win it but they couldn’t get their noses in front. Holland dropped a mark he would usually swallow in the dying minutes in the goal square which would have squared it up.
Echuca deserve to be in the big dance, Morris was huge and clearly best on imo. I also have no doubt that if Shepp had 2-3 of the players they had out in today they would have won the game.
Morris looked sore at the end and didn’t play last 5 minutes, he would need to be up and about if they are to beat Ky.
Should be a ripper, two sides who genuinely don’t like each other going hammer and tong in the gf
Mate a terrible scrap of missed handballs and kicks
No switching and kicking down the line a feature
Could be a blow out next week

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good scrap ringo really enjoyed the game echuca had massive amount of inside 50s in the first quarter and should have had another 3 or 4 goals Shepps leg speed kept them in it . But just thought the likes of Walker, Kirkby, Kemp , Byrne ,Morris were just a class above. Is it right that this is Echuca’s first appearance in a granny in 17 years
Morris is fine but needs to spend more time as the number one ruckman. Faulks will be back so that helps. As said, Echuca have a big gap to bridge but it is not impossible . First GF since 2003

Silver Tongue

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Morris is fine but needs to spend more time as the number one ruckman. Faulks will be back so that helps. As said, Echuca have a big gap to bridge but it is not impossible . First GF since 2003
As we know in GF's anything can happen. Faulks will be a big IN next week and will be be interested to see how Morris goes against Reeves in a pressure game as Reeves is a proven performer in GF's. Happy to see the two best teams from the home and away sequence playing off as Echuca have some serious quality. Still Kyabram for mine though mate. Quality well disciplined team. Doubt they will lose two in a row.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
As we know in GF's anything can happen. Faulks will be a big IN next week and will be be interested to see how Morris goes against Reeves in a pressure game as Reeves is a proven performer in GF's. Happy to see the two best teams from the home and away sequence playing off as Echuca have some serious quality. Still Kyabram for mine though mate. Quality well disciplined team. Doubt they will lose two in a row.

Agree with you, Sliver. Echuca has got serious quality but lack the fineness and finesse that Ky have. Ky for me as well

Watched from halfway thru the 3rd quarter today, Tight game(I know 1st quarter Echuca looked like running away with it) but both teams looked buggered at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back