Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

The AI is so s**t defensively in this game, constantly over switching and leaving players open.

Also why the hell can't I select a player off ball to bring up plays for them? 2k19 you would hit L1 and then whatever position to get them coming off a screen or cut to the basket. Now it's replaced with a clusterfu** of random plays.
You can still do it but they made it a real pain in the ass to choose the player. You gotta press L1, then R1 (Positional playcalling) then pick the player, then choose what you want them to do. Massive stuff up in my opinion

What are your thoughts guys? I haven't bought the last two 2k games. Too similar, what is different, what sets it apart from previous games?

Is this vault thing broken atm?
haven't seen a green vault for 30 games now. starting odds starting to get ridiculous.
have seen 17 green lights in 134, odds started good, but has got much worse.

Is this vault thing broken atm?
haven't seen a green vault for 30 games now. starting odds starting to get ridiculous.
have seen 17 green lights in 134, odds started good, but has got much worse.
I've had it open 5 of 30 so far. Managed to snag Hagan on the 3rd open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had it open 5 of 30 so far. Managed to snag Hagan on the 3rd open.

Just got 2 greens in a row, 2nd green I got him.

Only need 438pts to have completed Desmond Mason in the Diamond, and 40 more wins to get Diamond Jason Williams. :)

God this triple threat offline mode is addictive

Just got 2 greens in a row, 2nd green I got him.

Only need 438pts to have completed Desmond Mason in the Diamond, and 40 more wins to get Diamond Jason Williams. :)

God this triple threat offline mode is addictive
It's definitely good for the grind. Does it actually start to get harder?

Anyone play online head to head? I have just picked up the game and 3 games in a row im dominating and then get the error message "a problem has encountered that prevents gameplay from continuing" and i dont get the win... Common problem? Glitch?

Yeah mate, I play online head to head all the time. It’s only a problem with this years game. It seems to happen in spurts, most of the time at the start of the game but occasionally during. Think it must be a server issue but it is really annoying.

Yeah mate, I play online head to head all the time. It’s only a problem with this years game. It seems to happen in spurts, most of the time at the start of the game but occasionally during. Think it must be a server issue but it is really annoying.
Thanks mate.. is the only reason i bought it, so really frustrating. Hopefully there is a fix soon

Finally got Diamond Jason Williams & evo'd Desmond Mason. Mason is insane, well worth Evo'ing for sure.

played a game with him in domination and he was very good.

78 3pt rating is underwhelming though.

Wins 200-300 the prizes aren't really that great, so I'll to see what rewards come out next for the vault which is the 24th when it gets refreshed.

current lineup

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back