Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have placed this in a more suitable thread Groin guru

Exactly. Hypocrisy. Even by some in here. Posters in here and on other forums were up in arms about the MAGA hat wearing Covington boy - "that hat is the new KKK hood!"

Instead of factoring in all the details the reverse = trolling, misogynist, "what...why are you white males snowflakes", and it's "just a statue!"

Hypocrisy and entitlement. Integrity, honesty, and a person's character - imagine ruining all 3 just to virtue signal...:$

well said. That was exactly what I thought about when I heard about the AFLW statue.

source.gif

Taranto.

Okay...you can't leave that there.

The people who trivialize that matter are either:

a) ignorant of the fact that it's not about the ignorant woman who is being utilised as a pawn in this process, but about political iconography getting forced upon the masses yet again, via minority political interest.
b) devious

FFS, there's women overseas who are doing decades in jail for choosing not to wear a piece of cloth on their heads.

This is in now way whatsoever an important issue, and it speaks for an self obsessed, deluded society, if people think it is.

Will do, thanks. Strange I haven’t come across it before.

Yeah, it came out, first edition, in the late 80s, maybe 1990, just as Gulf War 1 was kicking off.

But for the history, and the relationships etc, it is unbeatable.

I was doing some digging to find out when racism towards white males first started. The evidence is startling. Proof that while males were separated and treated differently to the rest of the population. Everyone is sitting at least two rows away. No one is even looking at him. Not much has changed today sadly. Every other population has improved their standing in society but white males have actually dropped down significantly.

I was doing some digging to find out when racism towards white males first started. The evidence is startling. Proof that while males were separated and treated differently to the rest of the population. Everyone is sitting at least two rows away. No one is even looking at him. Not much has changed today sadly. Every other population has improved their standing in society but white males have actually dropped down significantly.

View attachment 747136

That’s a pretty ordinary post mate.

Sometimes research can uncover cold truths. A picture can say a 1000 words.

I really don't get the point you're making. The 'research' is an image that is used to illustrate the Rosa Parks story, where blacks were made to sit in the back of the bus.

Not having a go at you here, I just don't understand your point.

I really don't get the point you're making. The 'research' is an image that is used to illustrate the Rosa Parks story, where blacks were made to sit in the back of the bus.

Not having a go at you here, I just don't understand your point.

That's the idea, its edgelord trolling that has no point ... that is neither edgy nor trolling.

There's 13 year olds on the Chans who would swat him for this lamery.

That's the idea, its edgelord trolling that has no point ... that is neither edgy nor trolling.

There's 13 year olds on the Chans who would swat him for this lamery.

I suppose that's why I didn't get it. It's certainly not edgy. Surely the image is from a source that references Rosa Parks, so how can the 'research' conclusion be so incongruous with the facts?

I suppose that's why I didn't get it. It's certainly not edgy. Surely the image is from a source that references Rosa Parks, so how can the 'research' conclusion be so incongruous with the facts?
I viewed it as a poor form of satire/parody ala South Park/Boondocks, but failing to achieve its purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't give a s**t. Says more about you than me.

Good to know that there are people like you in society.

You've posted stuff like that before and its always white people being attacked. I guess that's the point you're trying to make cos you never post anything showing white people attacking coloured people in numbers, setting their dogs on them or running them over with a bicycle.

Of course if you actually wanted to show some real, anti white, anti male institutionalised bigotry have a look at the story SLF posted a few pages back.

Apologies in advance for the self-indulgence of this post, but last time I disappeared I had a few people wondering where I'd gone, and I know that it can be concerning when people just vanish suddenly after being active posters (And, to be fair, I need the likes. I'm extremely close to finishing up with a 2:1 like: post ratio :p ).

But I'm calling it quits around these parts; hanging up the keyboard, if you like (although it's attached to my laptop, so I don't really know how I'm going to manage that one). For a while now I just haven't been getting the same enjoyment out of BF that I used to, yet just find myself returning here out of habit because I've done it for so long, especially as a means of procrastination when I should be working or studying. In BF terms I think this would akin to the players who belong in the "Players who went on for a year too long" thread.

Maybe there will be a time in a few years when I come back, I don't know. But in the mean time, it's been a pleasure. Here's to being 2020 Premiers.

Apologies in advance for the self-indulgence of this post, but last time I disappeared I had a few people wondering where I'd gone, and I know that it can be concerning when people just vanish suddenly after being active posters (And, to be fair, I need the likes. I'm extremely close to finishing up with a 2:1 like: post ratio :p ).

But I'm calling it quits around these parts; hanging up the keyboard, if you like (although it's attached to my laptop, so I don't really know how I'm going to manage that one). For a while now I just haven't been getting the same enjoyment out of BF that I used to, yet just find myself returning here out of habit because I've done it for so long, especially as a means of procrastination when I should be working or studying. In BF terms I think this would akin to the players who belong in the "Players who went on for a year too long" thread.

Maybe there will be a time in a few years when I come back, I don't know. But in the mean time, it's been a pleasure. Here's to being 2020 Premiers.
I’m sorry to hear that mate, but I can completely empathise, as I have had similar feelings/inclinations for some time.

It’s been a pleasure conversing with you mate, all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back