Think Tank Hawthorn supporters are disgusting, botty licking sellouts

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
The only thing that post has incurred is 76 likes and counting

If you're that desperate for validation from strangers of dubious worth, keep an eye out for waist height holes in the walls of public toilet cubicles.

When you find one, peep through with your brown eye.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
If you're that desperate for validation from strangers of dubious worth, keep an eye out for waist height holes in the walls of public toilet cubicles.

To quote my grumpy associate ChappyUK, "you're projecting again". :relaxed:

To quote my grumpy associate ChappyUK, "you're projecting again". :relaxed:

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trying not to laugh.. trying not to smash a teapot.. trying not to tell you, you are an idiot..

crash and burn.. table is folding over... hand to hand is wonky... smash and let me get at em....

:cool:

Kipps

Portugese Wizard
Sep 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
What a surprise - A Geelong person startling a thread about Hawks people.

Wow what a surprise. A supporter of a vanilla and irrelevant club expressing his dismay regarding supporters of good clubs (of relevance) and their rivalry banter.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs

youre preaching to the converted there

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Dog is a pretty strong call towards anyone unless they completely deserve it due to dog actions.
I would class him more as a rock spider for trying to win the hearts and minds of Richmond younglings who are unaware of his true intentions by using false promises of love and affection just to fulfill his own dirty fantasies.

View attachment 747083

Yep, sure thing A Cut Above ,you are a filthy charlatan who would make even Ross ‘snake oil’ Lyon blush. Haha what a fake, plastic pinhead. :$
Looks more like a West Coast halfway stop off on a pre season run.

Back