Hawkins off the ball hit, weeks or finals discount?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless Geelong appeal.
They won't. This was always a long shot, but now we need to move on. If it was 2 weeks, then I would say we should appeal. As it stands, we accept it, and we try to come up with a decent plan to replace him.

Slight tinge of disappointment, but only because Nic Nat and Greene got off last week. Hawk still deserved a week, and I was only going to change that opinion if behind the goal evidence disproved the original footage. It appears it hasn't.

Main thing out of this, is that Chris needs to keep his mouth shut and focus on the game and not the distraction. It's done, we move on.

I've been enjoying the Cats fans melts, tbh. Been great reading. FWIW I hope Hawkins gets off, purely to make the prelim somewhat interesting. I fear the Tigers are gonna walk it in.
He was never getting off and we are never beating the Tigers.

Fully expect Chris Scott to be on the complain train on 360 tonight.

I really hope not. Does us no favours. Complete contrast in how we played last week vs the QF. If we focus on what we can control, rather than what we can't, we'll have a much better chance of success on the field - where it matters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be more scrutiny around the weagles medical team. It was a disgrace that Schofield didn't have a concussion test immediately after the incident

David King reckons there's behind the goal vision which clearly shows he has a case for the action being in the play. Will be interesting.
Pinning your hopes on David King? :eek:

Geelong should appeal.

Greatest miscarriage of justice since Lindy was blamed instead of the dingo

Geelong should appeal, and get a court injunction to ensure Hawkins is allowed to play if necessary.

If players know they can knock themselves out by diving into the natural running motion of a guys arm, we will see this happen every single week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back