Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to call them Thursday- to confirm the booking. And i swear to god if she answers the phone, im asking to speak to someone else.

Never gotten such s**tty treatment tbh.. ever in retail.
Maybe the phone is attached to her hip and she's the only one allowed to answer

But once they think they can get something out of you such as a birthday package they will do everything to get & keep your business

Maybe the phone is attached to her hip and she's the only one allowed to answer

But once they think they can get something out of you such as a birthday package they will do everything to get & keep your business

The two im looking at is either the cheapest: $900 or the third cheapest: $1300.

So they better lick my ass, nomisayin.

Srsly tho if we continue to get this poor service from her, ill happily tell her to gagfd and ill do my birthday some place else.

Good evening,

I'm writing to make a complaint about the service- or lack thereof I have received recently from a lady named Chloe. I made a booking for a lounge for last night (an early time 5-7pm), made in good faith, then when we showed up there was no booking at all recorded.

I then just got off the phone with Chloe again to make the same booking for next Friday night (who took the other "booking"- whose "pleasantness" over the phone leaves alot to be desired to be honest)- who then claimed you do not take bookings for walk ins at that time.

First of all- why take my booking then last week? And then not record it at all.

And second of all- why did you allow me to make these kinds of bookings multiple times, last year?

I am seriously looking for somewhere to hold my birthday and spend upwards of a thousand dollars on it, but if you are not interested in my business, then I will just go else where. Which does make me sad, because I really love Spice Market, and your staff in general are absolutely fabulous.

Thanks very much
Sincerely
Michelle.

thoughts cats_09

woohoo - so means either a night of celebrating followed by not having to get up too early and leave

or a night of drinking away the sorrows and then more drinking in the morning, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back