Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

matsta1975

All Australian
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs
I have 3 tickets in the Olympic Stand

Q53 - Available at Face Value + ticketek fee.

Ended up with members tickets before AFL to make sure i was there.

Hve sold in previous years the same. Prefer someone to enjoy then make a profit.

Contact if keen
Hey mate have a tiger made relative looking for tickets if you still have them
Cheers

So after the debacle of the member sale yesterday morning and being completely dismayed at what seats I was given/offered, I repurchased tickets in Q3 behind the goals 22 rows closer than what I purchased in Q55. So after trying to work out how I was going to be able to resell the original tickets I must admit that once I got through to someone at Ticketek (complaints line and Facebook contact) I was given a full refund on my original purchase! Can't believe Ticketek actually came through for me!

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks for that now I know exactly where I'm sitting. M16 row FF. Think I'll get me a poncho her this time. Got drenched at the West Coast game.
Gotta say that I got on at 9 and it only took about 15 minutes. Much better than any tickets I've ever had to ring up for.
It didn't accept my barcode but it did accept my son's so I'm going to have to upgrade my ticket to adult. Also I got the confirmation email but the ticket hasn't been sent yet. Is that what's happened to other people?

Thanks for that now I know exactly where I'm sitting. M16 row FF. Think I'll get me a poncho her this time. Got drenched at the West Coast game.
Gotta say that I got on at 9 and it only took about 15 minutes. Much better than any tickets I've ever had to ring up for.
It didn't accept my barcode but it did accept my son's so I'm going to have to upgrade my ticket to adult. Also I got the confirmation email but the ticket hasn't been sent yet. Is that what's happened to other people?

Row FF you'll be undercover.

For anyone wondering if they're undercover here's the "drip line" chart for the MCG.
MCG Drip Line.jpg

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Row FF you'll be undercover.

For anyone wondering if they're undercover here's the "drip line" chart for the MCG.
View attachment 747510
I'm confused, how can Level 2 of the GSS be mostly undercover, but Level 3 isn't at all? Level 3 is further back than Level 2

Last edited:
I'm confused, how can Level 2 of the GSS be mostly undercover, but Level 3 isn't at all? Level 3 is further back than Level 2

I think that graphic although listed as Level 3 is known as Level 2A, and is pretty much open air... I sat on the wing on that level for the 2017 GF and I can confirm that there's no cover. The level underneath is pretty much protected except for the first couple of rows if the rain get's blown in, same goes for Level 4 really if the wind blows the rain in.

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure. Didn’t you do mobile ticket? Love that, I can just fit my Apple Watch and wrist into the turnstile to enter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 16, 2015
Reservoir
AFL Club
Richmond
BOM has changed their forecast so probably won't rain anyway, bring your shorts and singlets, gonna be 25 degrees.

Was pissed off we didn't get the Saturday but with that forecast Friday arvo's looking perfect for pre game bourbon cokes and a feed on Swan St. Gonna take a half day ADO so I can get headstart.

Also Pies gonna get s**t weather on Saturday so they won't be able to enjoy the same experience we had in the 2017 PF. Best.

Martin#4

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Was pi**ed off we didn't get the Saturday but with that forecast Friday arvo's looking perfect for pre game bourbon cokes and a feed on Swan St. Gonna take a half day ADO so I can get headstart.

Also Pies gonna get s**t weather on Saturday so they won't be able to enjoy the same experience we had in the 2017 PF. Best.

Extra day recovery for us, and hopefully a wet slog for the winner of PF2.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
For all of us?
I wish....guy was given two tickets, apparently in MCC. He's asking $1,400 per ticket, reckons that's how much they are worth....:rolleyes:
I wouldn't know, but sounds like he's trying to cash in. Guy is my brother in laws boss, so he is going to try to talk him down a bit....
I missed out on 2017, so if we get through, I really want to go! Anyway.....🤞

TiggerDK

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I wish....guy was given two tickets, apparently in MCC. He's asking $1,400 per ticket, reckons that's how much they are worth....:rolleyes:
I wouldn't know, but sounds like he's trying to cash in. Guy is my brother in laws boss, so he is going to try to talk him down a bit....
I missed out on 2017, so if we get through, I really want to go! Anyway.....🤞
I’d rather get his details and report him to MCC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back