List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I'm treated to coming back to after being laid up in bed, deathly ill for a good week?

I'll say I'd prefer getting the super flu again to having to deal with this mess again but I'm pretty sure this whole deal just gave me something infectious. 🤬
Suspending only one seems a little AFL standard when we all know it takes two to tangle!

To be honest I think some on here are very precious about players leaving, the absolute venom some people have for them sounds petty, but hey it's a public forum about expressing opinions, so I might be pretty alone in these views. You don't see too many Giants fans get about and slag off Shiel or anyone that has left them as an example.

Last edited:

To be honest I think some on here are very precious about players leaving, the absolute venom some people have for them sounds petty, but hey it's a public forum about expressing opinions, so I might be pretty alone in these views. You don't see too many Giants fans get about and slag off Shiel or anyone that has left them as an example.

The guy is just being passionate about his team.. yes he crosses the line sometimes but I think people take the family club line too serious! go over to the Collingwood board and it’s the norm

I agree. I think this is a crap thread just keeps us living in the past. Move on guys and look to the future. Players moving on for whatever reason is going to increase year after year especially with the possible introduction of mid-year trading, etc. That’s just the way the AFL is heading unfortunately 🤷‍♂️

I agree. I think this is a crap thread just keeps us living in the past. Move on guys and look to the future. Players moving on for whatever reason is going to increase year after year especially with the possible introduction of mid-year trading, etc. That’s just the way the AFL is heading unfortunately 🤷‍♂️
If the non-Melbourne"heartland" Clubs like us start seeing some A+ movement towards them we can start to be a little more charitable, but we haven't seen that

It used to be good for seeing where delisted Suns have ended up but can also be a bit of a bashing of past players.

The guy is just being passionate about his team.. yes he crosses the line sometimes but I think people take the family club line too serious! go over to the Collingwood board and it’s the norm
This isn't a go at one particular person on here. It is something a lot of people partake in.

However, I've said my piece, people can continue to give their opinion, just as I have.

As you were :)

Just to clear the air - I don't hold any personal grievances and don't want people to think Boddsy has done anything major wrong or said anything that is worth a card for something he said about Lynchy.

Boddsy only copped one point, the most minor of infractions. And it was for nothing said about Lynchy, just our firm stance on getting personal to other posters. Unfortunately that one point put him over the threshold again so he is missing a few weeks. Been in communication with the great man and he is already chomping at the bit waiting to come back

If the non-Melbourne"heartland" Clubs like us start seeing some A+ movement towards them we can start to be a little more charitable, but we haven't seen that
Sydney and Brisbane have at various times. However it’s generally outweighed by the greater movement out of the clubs.

Does anyone know what we ended up turning josh caddy into?

Was reading another thread and it was mentioned that an offer on the table was cale hooker and pick 19. Zach Merrett, Matt crouch, Darcy Gardiner, Rory lobb, jarman impey, Tom barrass, Ben brown, Alex Pearce all went after pick 19.

Of course we took Leslie.. at 20.

Does anyone know what we ended up turning josh caddy into?

Was reading another thread and it was mentioned that an offer on the table was cale hooker and pick 19. Zach Merrett, Matt crouch, Darcy Gardiner, Rory lobb, jarman impey, Tom barrass, Ben brown, Alex Pearce all went after pick 19.

Of course we took Leslie.. at 20.

We got pick 15 or so in a later draft (1 year later I think). It was one of Geelong's original compo picks for Ablett and they had a few years to use it.

But whatever the number the pick was Garlett and I think that was 2 picks after Weller.

We got pick 15 or so in a later draft (1 year later I think). It was one of Geelong's original compo picks for Ablett and they had a few years to use it.

But whatever the number the pick was Garlett and I think that was 2 picks after Weller.

That really didn’t work out well for us..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They didn’t have future pick trading in 2013.

Yeah we got it the end of 2012 and used it in the 2014 draft on Garlett. Used or wasted.

They didn’t have future pick trading in 2013.

Wasn't a future pick.
It was a compo pick to Geelong for losing Ablett to the Suns as part of the initial set up. They had 4 years I think in which to use it. It came after their 1st round pick. We traded Caddy for that pick.

I hope not, Gary. Don't mention family seasons.

I don't think we need to comment on him anymore
He's a major reason the Club failed to progress and we know it basically reflects on his poor upbringing and self-obsession
There could be no greater disparity in character between him and our current captains

I don't think we need to comment on him anymore
He's a major reason the Club failed to progress and we know it basically reflects on his poor upbringing and self-obsession
There could be no greater disparity in character between him and our current captains
No, I still enjoy highlighting his hypocrisy. Looking forward for some tears on Fri.

BREAKING NEWS!
Former Saint, Sun and current Tiger Mav Weller has retired from the AFL.
Weller has played 123 AFL games with 89 with the Saints, 32 with the Suns and 2 with Richmond.
Congratulations Mav!

BREAKING NEWS!
Former Saint, Sun and current Tiger Mav Weller has retired from the AFL.
Weller has played 123 AFL games with 89 with the Saints, 32 with the Suns and 2 with Richmond.
Congratulations Mav!

No likes on this news..about right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back