Banter Remember to use the code "CATS" to ensure you get Prelim tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Screenshot_20190917-140335_Messages.jpg

Cats fans: sook about Richmond supporters buying tickets in their allocation
Also cats fans: don’t buy tickets at all

Mentioned this on the Tigercast.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
And if you need to stay back late on a Friday you’re either a s**t worker or have a s**t job. Leave on the dot and you would make the game. Depending on your job you could also start early finish early....
Yep, I work on the peninsula which is almost as far away as Geelong.
Boss is happy for me to leave at 4.30 which is an hour early, decent bloke for a Blue Bagger, but even if he didn't a 7.50 start is easily doable.

I just have one question, if the 2017 QF didn't matter, then why didn't you win the flag that year??
Because we lost to Adelaide in the PF and didn't make the GF, how can you not know this?

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Yeah but I'm not sure there are too many people that are leaving work at lunchtime...maybe Baker's Delight employees?

All I'm saying, is that there should be more trains put on from Geelong, during major events in Melbourne. I.e. every 10 minutes instead of 20, from 5pm onwards. Why is this such a divisive statement? Surely no-one reasonable would disagree with that assertion? Then, if that can't be met, why not just have the game on a Saturday night, which would increase ability for fans to be able to attend (Richmond fans living in Geelong included).

This isn't a sook, it's just logistics. As I've said, I don't have a problem with where, it's more the when, because of the lack of transport to accomodate the masses. This coupled with the AFL's attitude towards revenue/lack of care about the fans (not having it on a Saturday when more fans from Geelong can attend) despite arguing that the locking out of fans is the reason that they can't have the games in Geelong, is my main issue.

Just have the game on a f*cking Saturday, it's not that hard! Then you could hate on us for other things, but at least we'd be at the game for you to do it in person, rather than sh*t-posting online!
I agree.
I would also like McHarry's to put on extra buses so that people from BH/OG don't have to rush to catch 4.30pm when the earlier one is something stupid like 1.30pm.
Spot on. And people from Apollo Bay or Lorne, good luck, haha. It'd just be better for all if it was on a Saturday
Nah we have earned the right as the top ranked side to have the first final and as a result the extra days break before the GF.
Also Friday works much better for me.

We could always play it at queenscliff oval would tha help?

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Yep, I work on the peninsula which is almost as far away as Geelong.
Boss is happy for me to leave at 4.30 which is an hour early, decent bloke for a Blue Bagger, but even if he didn't a 7.50 start is easily doable.
If you own a car, horse and buggy makes it a bit harder

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Spot on. And people from Apollo Bay or Lorne, good luck, haha. It'd just be better for all if it was on a Saturday
Seriously, supporters will be coming from all parts of country Victoria... plan ahead!!!
If you own a car, horse and buggy makes it a bit harder
It's only about 42k, I might run there... will only take me a tick over two hours.

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Ben Cousins, Jake King, Dustin Martin, Daniel Connors, Tyrone Vickery, Aaron James, Andrew Mills, Chris Yarran, Andrew Krakour, Billy Nicholas, Justin Charles, etc
Wow you named 11 Richmond players,,,
I'd be lucky to name one cat ,

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018

Chris Scott joining in the banter

Chris Scott really needs to learn to shut his mouth. You'd think other supporters hate his antics the most, but no-one hates it more than us. You guys were better last year, to be fair, but it doesn't mean you're not good this year, lol.

So odd when he does sh*t like this

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
You could play it in Uluroo for all I care, just play it on a f*cking Saturday, so fans (from all clubs) can get there.

Uluru*

I'm not surprised you don't know it though, given Geelong fans don't travel.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Because we lost to Adelaide in the PF and didn't make the GF, how can you not know this?
Oh, that's right, we beat the team that beat you!!! Fancy that! The QF didn't matter at all then did it! 😂

Thanks for the laughs btw!

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Chris Scott really needs to learn to shut his mouth. You'd think other supporters hate his antics the most, but no-one hates it more than us. You guys were better last year, to be fair, but it doesn't mean you're not good this year, lol.

So odd when he does sh*t like this
It IS really weird.

Wk 1... complain publicly about home ground finals, drops recognised ruckman against AA ruckman
Wk 2... (help me out here)
Wk 3... state opposition not that good

He just provides ammunition.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
It IS really weird.

Wk 1... complain publicly about home ground finals, drops recognised ruckman against AA ruckman
Wk 2... (help me out here)
Wk 3... state opposition not that good

He just provides ammunition.

Week 2 - Kept his mouth shut, avoided stupid questions, focused on the game...we won. Amazing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back