Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

How have i only come across this thread now. Missed so many winners
I think most of the bets failed because you called Jack Jack instead of Jacky and Rory roryey

Also a latecomer to this thread but will be watching it closely now. Pure quality.

Alright lads. Thanks for your support. We had a rough game but will now do the round up.

3 Pre-game 5th Ashes Test

2 losses, 1 winner: -1.2 units

Only bet that cashed was Stuey Broad wicket unders in the first innings, still not enough to get us into the green and put some hurt on the bookies. Joey Root's late poles put us out of the money.

Live In-Play Bets 5th Ashes Test

2 losses, 0 winners: -2 units

TOTAL: -3.2 units

Could have easily been a different result if a bit of luck went our way. But it wasn't to be lads. Predicted the game play narrative to a tee, i hope the lads following made a cheeky profit.

As already mentioned, the T20 game between Ind and SA was a total wash out.

Anyway, lets regroup and get it.

Get around me lads.

Series Narrative

India v South Africa

India are clearly the market's favourite, but im not buying it. T20 is always a bit of a lottery, and SA have a decent record as a T20 side in Asia. Im expecting starting odds of around $2.70 for SA in the head to head market.

Last 10 years in Asia, SA have played 26 T20 games, won 17 and lost 9.

I will definitely be looking to get behind the SA team if the price is right.

Good gambling, and I am a connoisseur in this area, is about playing the probabilities.

When the markets hit the interwebs, i will be looking to hammer down any value i see that fits my game plan.

As always, will be posting here first.

2nd T20 India v SA

1) Top Bat India: Rohit Sharma @ $3.80 (Ubet)

Last 25 matches, this bet has cashed 35% of the time. Bit of chunky value there for the lads.

I will definitely be looking to get behind the SA team if the price is right.

Good gambling, and I am a connoisseur in this area, is about playing the probabilities.

When the markets hit the interwebs, i will be looking to hammer down any value i see that fits my game plan.

As always, will be posting here first.

Sigworthy

How many of these were aginst Sri Lanka, Pakistan or god forbid Bangladesh?

In the most recent T20 Series between the two nations (2018) India beat South Africa 2-1 in SA.

Pointsbet quoting SA at $2.94....in the t20 format....is this not a bit juicy? It is like locking eyes with a bird on the dancefloor and moving in knowing you are guaranteed a juicy pash.

I understand people are risk averse...you wanna back the favourites....but to make money in this game...you need to back the underdog when the market has written them off.....

Let's dig deeper lads.

India love batting 2nd....they aren't as comfortable batting 1st.....if India bat first and you can get on SA @ $2.94 or thereabouts...then have a little dabble.

Here is a table from test cricket showing a hypothetical p/l if you backed each side at starting odds over the previous fixtures. £100 pound stakes.

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_014838.png
    IMG_20190917_014838.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 207

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some more tips for the lads.

2nd T20 Ind v SA

1) David Miller (SA) Under 0.5 Sixes @ $1.82 (TopSport):
Rationale posted earlier in the thread, basically has a poor record v India.

2) Quinton de Kock: Dismissal Method Caught (NO) @ $3.33 (Top Sport): In Asia, is dismissed 50% of the time via non caught methods. Entire career record, is dismissed 37.5% of the time via non caught methods. Fair price with this in mind is $2.66.

3) Rohit Sharma: High Score Bat for India (ubet) @ $3.80: Previously posted.

Get around me lads. Let's get this.

Got another chunky tip for the lads in the India v SA t20.

4) Shikhar Dhawan 10 runs or less @ $3.50 (pointsbet)

Cashes 42.3% of the time.

Fair price is $2.36.

Get on it. I'm on it.

Get around me lads and let's put some bookies in the hurt locker.

GET AROUND HIM LADS. This lad knows his cricket more than you lads who wouldn't know a good lad cricketer from a bad lad.

Anyway lads, I played cricket with the laddiest of all lads. This lad was a real martyr for beers. We called him "Beer Lad". He'd get upset if the lads didn't want a lad night after cricket. It all came to a head when the captain got the lads together and said "righto lads. No more beers until end of season". The lads were FURIOUS. Chorus of anger from the lads & rightly so. I too was angry with the lads.

I'm off lads. Talk later. Lads.

GET AROUND HIM LADS. This lad knows his cricket more than you lads who wouldn't know a good lad cricketer from a bad lad.

Anyway lads, I played cricket with the laddiest of all lads. This lad was a real martyr for beers. We called him "Beer Lad". He'd get upset if the lads didn't want a lad night after cricket. It all came to a head when the captain got the lads together and said "righto lads. No more beers until end of season". The lads were FURIOUS. Chorus of anger from the lads & rightly so. I too was angry with the lads.

I'm off lads. Talk later. Lads.

I'm sorry. Will just post tips and results from now on. Thanks for your feedback. Good luck with the tips. No hard feelings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back