NFL 2019 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Macaggnan was hired after Gase.

Gase was hired before Maccagnan was fired and prior to the signing of Douglas who worked with the Eagles before gase was hired by Miami but after he left Chicago where Douglas was prior to him arriving from Denver.

Gase was hired before Maccagnan was fired and prior to the signing of Douglas who worked with the Eagles before gase was hired by Miami but after he left Chicago where Douglas was prior to him arriving from Denver.
To answer your question... he gets interest because he coordinated the most prolific offence in NFL history... no it wasn't all 99% Peyton Manning otherwise Peyton Manning would've thrown 50 TD's in every season. The whole game isn't just about the QB ya nerds

To answer your question... he gets interest because he coordinated the most prolific offence in NFL history... no it wasn't all 99% Peyton Manning otherwise Peyton Manning would've thrown 50 TD's in every season. The whole game isn't just about the QB ya nerds

Yea, Peyton's no Brady, that's for sure. 👍

So back to the initial question, I wonder how long Gase gets? s**t hire to begin with by Macaggnan. What has he actually done other than OC a Peyton Manning lead offense?
Beat the Steelers in the play-offs with Tebow at QB

EDIT: GG was right.

Turns out that Gase's claim to fame was having Peyton like him so much that Peyton happily vouches for him whenever he needs a job

Last edited:
I was talking about Ravens vs. Jets doofus

You were taking a shot at the Browns for “only” winning 23-3

I replied—yes Ratbirds sure pounded the Cardinals (quite the elite team)

You then hid behind a matchup excuse as to why the Ratbirds squeaked it out

But if being obtuse makes you feel better by all means you do you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were taking a shot at the Browns for “only” winning 23-3

I replied—yes Ratbirds sure pounded the Cardinals (quite the elite team)

You then hid behind a matchup excuse as to why the Ratbirds squeaked it out

But if being obtuse makes you feel better by all means you do you
A matchup excuse? You mean literally the very essence of american football and sports in general?

Can you trade someone on IR? That would be something.
The NFL changed the rules last year to allow players on IR to be traded.

see https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/2018 Offseason/Approved Rules Proposals 3.29.pdf "Approved 2018 Bylaws Summary" 4a

The next question is - if you trade someone who is on IR, do they have to stay on IR with the new team or could they be activated straight away???

EDIT - you can place the player on your active list, as long as the players went to IR after the 53 roster cut down was made. i.e. players put onto IR before the 53 man roster is set cannot be traded.

Beat the Steelers in the play-offs with Tebow at QB

EDIT: GG was right.

Turns out that Gase's claim to fame was having Peyton like him so much that Peyton happily vouches for him whenever he needs a job

Yes!!! First avatar victim 😜😜😜

ADP was right actually.

A matchup excuse? You mean literally the very essence of american football and sports in general?

Arizona is one of the 5 worst clubs in the league

They won by a td (at home)

Yet you and others want to take shots at Browns who could “only” win by 3 tds

There is a doofus alright but it ain’t me

There are no extra wins for style points

So the Browns were not clicking on all cylinders offensively, and yet won in a game never in doubt

Doesn’t matter and means zilch. For literally decades we have lost those exact games to better teams

Browns owe nobody an apology

See ya Sunday :)

As for “matchups”...I am betting it is tougher to “matchup” against a defensive coordinator who literally spent an entire year analyzing your strengths and weaknesses in compiling a defensive game plan

Then it is to go against a staff that was mostly in college last season

But hey, why let that stop your excuse making on behalf of the Ratbirds ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back