Preview First Preliminary Final – Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS, there is that much doubt its the biggest long bow I have ever seen to suck Mcguires schlong!!

He has been charged without proof. If Toby lost the Giants should take them to court such is the travesty of justice!!

Its all alleged with no backing whatsoever!!
i think the anti-Toby campaign is weakened by the position of the ball beneath Neal's head, more or less in a straight line with Greene's arm, but obscured from his view.
If he can siuccessflly make the case he was trying to rake the ball out to get on with play. It's pretty hard to penalise him for anything else.

And last week, in Toby's defence if that is permissible, the ant-Toby ruck made as if Toby went in cold and in a pre-meditated way, roughed Bontempelli up.
It was actually a response to his team-mate getting slung.
I don't know why Im writing this, that was last week, and should have no bearing on this week?

i think the anti-Toby campaign is weakened by the position of the ball beneath Neal's head, more or less in a straight line with Greene's arm, but obscured from his view.
If he can siuccessflly make the case he was trying to rake the ball out to get on with play. It's pretty hard to penalise him for anything else.

How can hands in the vicinity of a head constitute a week suspension????

I would argue workplace harassment in a court of law because AFL HQ behind tribunal and also behind Giants.

Also Christain linked to Collingwood and Hocking Geelong.

Lyon on the couch worked with Mcguire on Footy Show, Brown has Lions in his eyes and Roos is dependent on AFL pay packets like from Melbourne coaching packets so there is no independence!!!

If Toby actually gets the week would not worry me if Giants forfeited the game based on discrimination from corruption against expansion club because like Cornes said its a witch hunt to favour Collingwood like they do not have an alternative strip and screwed the Giants before with Gubby Allan.

This is after one of the most officiated finals ever versus the
Lions. Brown thinks the Lions should have won!!! What a joke!!!

Last edited:
FWIW, I think Toby won’t get off. I’d bring in Hately because he has a good engine, can play inside and outside, and can take a decent grab.
Also, Mummy is such a liability. Between his lack of aerial ability and how many frees he gives away... I wouldn’t mind if we went with a more shared role in the ruck. Have Tomlinson spend more time in there.

Williams Davis Shaw
Haynes Taylor Corr
Whitfield Taranto Kelly
Daniels Cameron Finlayson
Reid HH Hately
Mumford DeBoer Hopper

Perryman Tomlinson Lloyd Kennedy

Have Tomlinson spend more time in there.
Grundy will be a handful. Tommo could certainly match his motor around the ground away from ruck contests... The plan by the coaches to beat Collingwood will be very interesting to see.

FWIW, I think Toby won’t get off. I’d bring in Hately because he has a good engine, can play inside and outside, and can take a decent grab.
Also, Mummy is such a liability. Between his lack of aerial ability and how many frees he gives away... I wouldn’t mind if we went with a more shared role in the ruck. Have Tomlinson spend more time in there.

Williams Davis Shaw
Haynes Taylor Corr
Whitfield Taranto Kelly
Daniels Cameron Finlayson
Reid HH Hately
Mumford DeBoer Hopper

Perryman Tomlinson Lloyd Kennedy

Last year Gaff got 8 weeks was it for the punch against Brayshaw.

Yesterday Hawkins get 1 week for his punch that dropped big Schofield to the ground from behind with a round arm.

Toby has a hand near a guys face in a scuffle, 1 week??? Serious * off to anyone who thinks thats justified and fair no matter what the rap sheet.

BTW, sure Toby has had some indiscretions, but he is not a sniper or Barry Hall type!!

This penalty is so over the top based on the action no one would be eligible for the Brownlow if it was reliably enforced!!!

I'm from CBR, which the Liberals call the Canberra Bubble.
But that's nothing compared to the Melbourne Football Bubble.
And GWS aren't in it.
The whole Melbourne football landscape wants Toby out, fans, pundits, players all want him suspended.
Fairness mightn't haver anything to do with the result.
There'd be rioting down Smirth Street if he got off.
Expecting a one match suspension.

Ever tried Aidan Corr in the ruck ? Do you need to go as tall in defence against the Magpies ?
Jaidyn Stephenson versus Lachie Whitfield good match up going both ways.

And GWS aren't in it.
The whole Melbourne football landscape wants Toby out, fans, pundits, players all want him suspended.

If Toby's suspension is upheld there will be blood in the streets.

Don't worry the prosecutors are in the extremity on this one no matter what propaganda the bleeding hearts might like to push!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And GWS aren't in it.

There was no rioting in Smith Street, when Carmen, Cloke and Rocca copped preliminary final suspensions. Carmen actually missed two grand finals due to his indiscretion. It's the mob up your way who have had two players guilty of punching an opponent off the ball (and caught on video) who still played in grand finals. As for the Melbourne football landscape-everyone bar Collingwood fans want him to play! We lost a grand final due to a shocking non-decision last year and there were no riots.

Some would argue that your boys get special treatment because the AFL is desperate to see you succeed. What will you say if Toby gets off tonight? I clearly saw his fingers rake over Neale's right eye and that is the eye he was clutching when the pack cleared. I don't care if he plays or not, but justice should be done. Why did he climb into the pack and reach inside and search for his face? Does he have a face fetish? It is not normal behavior.

Your imagination has gotten the better of you.

There was no rioting in Smith Street, when Carmen, Cloke and Rocca copped preliminary final suspensions. Carmen actually missed two grand finals due to his indiscretion. It's the mob up your way who have had two players guilty of punching an opponent off the ball (and caught on video) who still played in grand finals. As for the Melbourne football landscape-everyone bar Collingwood fans want him to play! We lost a grand final due to a shocking non-decision last year and there were no riots.

Some would argue that your boys get special treatment because the AFL is desperate to see you succeed. What will you say if Toby gets off tonight? I clearly saw his fingers rake over Neale's right eye and that is the eye he was clutching when the pack cleared. I don't care if he plays or not, but justice should be done. Why did he climb into the pack and reach inside and search for his face? Does he have a face fetish? It is not normal behavior.

Your imagination has gotten the better of you.

lol the umpires carried you past Geelong in the finals this year!!

This Toby charge is crazy in every sense.

There is doubt it was intentional, doubt it was contact, doubt it was near the eye, doubt there was any impact whether low or high.

But lets hit Toby with one week.

If it was not an expansion club in its infancy the club and supporters would be screaming blue murder against poor Toby because he is a little lateral and eccentric!!!

Compare Toby to Tom's clear hit with clear impact and effect and its chalk and cheese!!

Last edited:
This Toby charge is crazy in every sense.

There is doubt it was intentional, doubt it was contact, doubt it was near the eye, doubt there was any impact whether low or high.

But lets hit Toby with one week.

If it was not an expansion club in its infancy the club and supporters would be screaming blue murder against poor Toby because he is a little lateral and eccentric!!!

Compare Toby to Tom's clear hit with clear impact and effect and its chalk and cheese!!
We are screaming. It's just we don't have the media backing or size or location on our side.

We are screaming. It's just we don't have the media backing or size or location on our side.

Wow, looking at the feed and the AFL counsel wants to block evidence from Neale!!!

A court would be asking for a mis trial would they not???

If Toby gets a week every player in future finals will be running scared and not competing for fear of being rubbed out over nothing!!!

Finals football would become a farce if Toby's charge was upheld and who would go to watch it??

Go troll on your own board or the main board.
Wow, looking at the feed and the AFL counsel wants to block evidence from Neale!!!

A court would be asking for a mis trial would they not???

If Toby gets a week every player in future finals will be running scared and not competing for fear of being rubbed out over nothing!!!

Finals football would become a farce if Toby's charge was upheld and who would go to watch it??
They'll be fine as long as they don't lie on top of an opposition player, reach for his face and use their fingers to probe and rake that face. I would ask him a simple question. Do you have a fetish for placing your hands and forearms on the face of opponents who are lying prone on the ground?

They'll be fine as long as they don't lie on top of an opposition player, reach for his face and use their fingers to probe and rake that face. I would ask him a simple question. Do you have a fetish for placing your hands and forearms on the face of opponents who are lying prone on the ground?
Keep making stuff up.

Keep making stuff up.

Greene efforts are nothing like Liberatore who had form as well and the vision was clear!!

This Pane is a story teller that is fishing for something that is not there!!

Its a mad scramble and to try and substantiate a concrete deliberate action in a split second is ludicrous especially with no supporting evidence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back