Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Shell, I’d love to catch up but I’m going to watch this one at home. My boy was keen to get to this game and then I realized I could only get one ticket with my membership, so we sat it out. (Yes. Very soft. I know). It’s also meant to be very wet, so Mrs Scottland was suddenly very against me taking mr. 10 to the footy. Anywho. Would have been great to see you. I ended up at the pub over from the train station last weekend celebrating my birthday and I got to thinking of you guys. Hope we can win on Friday. I think if we can kick straight we are a good chance.

Hi Shell, I’d love to catch up but I’m going to watch this one at home. My boy was keen to get to this game and then I realized I could only get one ticket with my membership, so we sat it out. (Yes. Very soft. I know). It’s also meant to be very wet, so Mrs Scottland was suddenly very against me taking mr. 10 to the footy. Anywho. Would have been great to see you. I ended up at the pub over from the train station last weekend celebrating my birthday and I got to thinking of you guys. Hope we can win on Friday. I think if we can kick straight we are a good chance.

Damn i had an extra barcode you should have PMd me.

And weather report coming thru rain may hold off for the game.

But cool cheers for answering my tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back