Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Always interesting to read these things but I reckon there's a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Club keeping quiet about their actual plans:

One sentence especially stands out for me; namely where the author states that "there is some concern in the managerial space about who exactly is doing the wheeling and dealing at Carlton..."

My inference is that the author's story is founded on the view/experience of a particular, or perhaps several, player manager/s. However, rather using a phrase such as "amongst player managers" I suspect the author may have deliberately chosen to use a broad phrase; imo, the term "managerial space" is more readily open to possibility of being inferred as relating to club management as well as player management. If this is so, player managers just need to suck it up; and learn that in leaving offers open, as they often do so as to shop their clients around to other clubs, they run the risk of having an offer withdrawn. If this is what happened, then my full respect goes out to SOS and the Blues gang.

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Latest Road to the Draft podcast features Brodie Kemp - nice to hear that Sam Docherty and Alex Johnson have both reached out to him to chat about rehabbing an ACL. I'm sure a lot of this stuff happens and never gets reported, but I love that in this case it's two players linked to our club, including our captain, contacting an 18yo kid who's done his ACL to give him some support and advice.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Latest Road to the Draft podcast features Brodie Kemp - nice to hear that Sam Docherty and Alex Johnson have both reached out to him to chat about rehabbing an ACL. I'm sure a lot of this stuff happens and never gets reported, but I love that in this case it's two players linked to our club, including our captain, contacting an 18yo kid who's done his ACL to give him some support and advice.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Doc on RSN Breakfast Club this morning ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
I s**t you not, if doc goes down again...………...

Oh no you don’t.

depositphotos_8603729-stock-photo-woman-showing-red-card.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back