Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My respect for Dimma and the club has just grown.
We’d never start this immature bullshiit talk Salty Scott likes.
Mark my words, this will come back to haunt him.

Last edited:
*ing Collingwood, can they have anything more go right for them these last few weeks?

- Gifted top 4 by Hawks/WCE
- Greene suspended (Should have been the week before, probs not this one)
- Whitfield unlikely to play cos he's in hospital with Appendicitis

Sheesh.. really starts to nullify the De-goey out situation for them. Campaigners.

When Geelong played Collingwood, the match was over by half time.
Cwood had a 6 goal buffer in the second quarter, was reduced to three before half time.
That's the way you do it.

Last edited:
Starting odds reflect likelihood of winning. Later it’s simply a reflection of what the punters think. No matter who wins the bookies walk away with the cash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well no, odds are never truly reflective of the probability. That would be gambling without an "edge" which a bookie would never do.

If the odds are 1.35 as an example, the "true" odds will be closer to 1.45 (example), on the converse if the true outsider odds were $2.05 then the actual odds will be $1.90.

The edge is how the bookies stay ahead.

The closer we get to Friday the more concerned I become.

It was much easier when we were s**t, never expected to win so when we did it was a bonus. The past 3 years have been amazing but when you get to the pointy end of a season and not get the chocolates it bloody hurts.

Hope Geelong roll over.

The closer we get to Friday the more concerned I become.

It was much easier when we were s**t, never expected to win so when we did it was a bonus. The past 3 years have been amazing but when you get to the pointy end of a season and not get the chocolates it bloody hurts.

Hope Geelong roll over.
Rather be there than not !!!!:eek:
2017 is still a bonus...………...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f*n Collingwood, can they have anything more go right for them these last few weeks?

Sheesh.. really starts to nullify the De-goey out situation for them. Campaigners.

Exactly. I know. *** WCE have a lot to answer for. Been spewing on that Hawthorn result for ages. Like letting the Trojan horse into the city of Troy.

*** WCE !!!

Going off what Scott said yesterday I could only actually find 8 spots for cats players in our best 22 if Rance and Stack are included.

IN: Dangerfield, Selwood, Kelly, Duncan, Hawkins, Stewart, Tuohy & Blicavs
OUT: Ellis, Graham, Caddy, Bolton, George, Short, Broad & Soldo

Henry's unlucky

Going off what Scott said yesterday I could only actually find 8 spots for cats players in our best 22 if Rance and Stack are included.

IN: Dangerfield, Selwood, Kelly, Duncan, Hawkins, Stewart, Tuohy & Blicavs
OUT: Ellis, Graham, Caddy, Bolton, George, Short, Broad & Soldo

Henry's unlucky
Nope!
IN: Dangerfield, Kelly...thank you and good night!

If anything happens to Grimes now, I call for you to be strung up by the balls from the goal posts at Punt Re.
I was thinking about this today. Last year and the year before I reckon we would have been stuffed if a player went down . Again, touch wood nothing happens.
But this year we've got:
Backup ruck - Soldo/Balta
Backup mid - Ross
Backup wing - Kmac
Backup key back - Rance
Backup running defender - Egg

They were saying on the podcast just need a win without injury. Of course that's ideal but even if we lose one we are in great shape.

Again, touch wood.not wishing injury haha just a commentary on it. Lol

f*n Collingwood, can they have anything more go right for them these last few weeks?

Don't forget Essendon tanked round 23 to avoid interstate trip lol

I do agree with you there. But was just posing the topic for discussion. Just hate the smart ass attitude of some people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't trying to be a smart arse sorry Would just be in shock if that happened and I posted the "lol" at the end of it to try make it not sound harsh.

In previous years we've always tried to match the oppositions ruck. That's been a big win for us to neutralise the contest. If they go in without Stanley for example, or if it rains I think it's just a more powerful position to be in where we can win the ruck contests. Winning is betting than neutralising and our mids are in form so won't be a problem there either.

Best of luck guys!! :):thumbsu:

Richmond's redemption story will be a fantastic narrative when you claim the Premiership in a few weeks, but prior to that I'll take special pleasure watching you dismantle the cheating Corio trash and their oxygen-thieving coach.

Is there a more despicable team in the league than Geelong right now, with the Unholy Trinity of Arsehats & Sniper Porkins bending the rules & sooking for free kicks at every opportunity? No, of course not. Which is why when you take a massive steaming s**t on the Handbaggers' heads this Friday I'll regard it as a service to the rest of the competition who are thoroughly sick & tired of the constant AFL media fapfest over these cheating Hillbillies who've achieved nothing of note since their Peptide advantage ran dry in 2011. You'll expose them as the September frauds and earn our thanks in the process.

Richmond's fightback against adversity has been magnificent this season and winning this flag will earn the club a new level of respect that eluded it in 2017. Many neutrals were keen to dismiss that accomplishment as a one-off in the Bulldogs 2016 mould, but saluting in 2019 will conclusively prove otherwise. It'll also cement Damien Hardwick's place as a coaching genius up there with the best in the game, the polar opposite of a cheap huckster like Chris Scott.
You totally listened to the podcast, didn't you?

BTW, thanks for the support! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back