Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a Subaru Leone. Imagine 2 million of them.
The 70s model? They were actually cool before they went all boxy (not that I am in any position to judge).

Fake news.

Macron stuck his beak in an issue to pretend he cares ahead of the G7 Summit. He should focus more on his own city that is burning down.

View attachment 733303

So I did a search on this image. The top right one is indeedfrom France, five years ago, in nothing to do with Macron, pro-Palestine protests during the Israeli attack on Gaza.

You using it here is the definition of fake news (saying Macros should get his house in order lol).

Oh, and it seems this particular compilation was first used at the Daily Stormer.

Your petticoat is showing.

So I did a search on this image. The top right one is indeedfrom France, five years ago, in nothing to do with Macron, pro-Palestine protests during the Israeli attack on Gaza.

You using it here is the definition of fake news (saying Macros should get his house in order lol).

Oh, and it seems this particular compilation was first used at the Daily Stormer.

Your petticoat is showing.
Nice lame attempt at smearing. Cliche journo.

1. We already covered this in another thread but for some reason you felt the need to bring it here too so you can virtue signal here also.

2. You have provided no evidence that it has come from the daily stormer. You've thrown that in there to suit your narrative. That compilation came from a tweet that was a direct response to Macron's during the outrage recently (that in typical virtue signalling fashion the masses have moved on from to complain about something else and highlighting that the majority don't care...they just want to let their social media followers know that they have huge hearts and really really care and are deeply troubled). But of course, copying a picture from a tweet from that time and date is a lot less plausible than me visiting a trash site years ago, saving it, and sitting on it for the right time so I could pounce and get one back at Macron completely logical...:drunk:

Typical laziness from you. It's becoming more and more evident that you are a vox/vice level journalist as opposed to a great investigative one that you like to portray :$

Nice lame attempt at smearing. Cliche journo.

1. We already covered this in another thread but for some reason you felt the need to bring it here too so you can virtue signal here also.

2. You have provided no evidence that it has come from the daily stormer. You've thrown that in there to suit your narrative. That compilation came from a tweet that was a direct response to Macron's during the outrage recently (that in typical virtue signalling fashion the masses have moved on from to complain about something else and highlighting that the majority don't care...they just want to let their social media followers know that they have huge hearts and really really care and are deeply troubled). But of course, copying a picture from a tweet from that time and date is a lot less plausible than me visiting a trash site years ago, saving it, and sitting on it for the right time so I could pounce and get one back at Macron completely logical...:drunk:

Typical laziness from you. It's becoming more and more evident that you are a vox/vice level journalist as opposed to a great investigative one that you like to portray :$

Look if you're happy being a useful idiot for a neo-nazi website that's your decision i guess.

Look if you're happy being a useful idiot for a neo-nazi website that's your decision i guess.
There's always one dummy that falls for the clickbait.

Well done. Your ability to swing from slightly knowledgable to complete imbecile should be studied. I've never seen such a large range in an individual before.

Please come into our research centre so we can marvel at this mystery of modern science. Free $10 coles/myer voucher for your time.

Laziness is copying an image off social media without bothering to check the source.
Lazy is ignoring the original point and that was that Macron needs to fix his own country first. If that (1 picture from several) was taking place before he arrived then it only highlights how little impact he's had on their culture. When it comes to critically analysing it's important you take in all parts of the story...not just the part you want to twist to fit your narrative. Selection bias.

Lazy is ignoring the original point and that was that Macron needs to fix his own country first.

By going back in time to 2014.

And "fix" the French protesting?

Do you know anything about French history?

Should they have not protested in 1789?

Logic is clearly not your strength.

Hahahahahahaha. Righto.

Tell us again why Macron shouldn't comment on the Amazon fires because there were riots in 2014 about Israel attacking Gaza.

"Logic".

There's always one dummy that falls for the clickbait.

Well done. Your ability to swing from slightly knowledgable to complete imbecile should be studied. I've never seen such a large range in an individual before.

Please come into our research centre so we can marvel at this mystery of modern science. Free $10 coles/myer voucher for your time.

You posted an image implying that pro Palestinian protesters set fire to Notre Dame and now you're trying to make out I'm the one with the problem.

You also posted a video showing one guy push or punch someone. A couple of that guys mates attacked him then three or four other people came and bashed him, then attacked and robbed him. You described this as 20 v 1 and used the sort of hyperbole that implied it was symptomatic of the decline of culture despite it being typical of human culture.

You also said someone rode a bike over him despite it looking like they bunny hopped over him.

And if its such "terrible viewing" as you stated why did you post it.

"Whatever happened to 1v1, don't hit a downed opponent, or...don't ride over someone with a bike."

Those things never existed except at regulated private schools. And outback pubs, sometimes, if you were a local not a stranger.

See to me that is you developing a pattern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You posted an image implying that pro Palestinian protesters set fire to Notre Dame and now you're trying to make out I'm the one with the problem.

You also posted a video showing one guy push or punch someone. A couple of that guys mates attacked him then three or four other people came and bashed him, then attacked and robbed him. You described this as 20 v 1 and used the sort of hyperbole that implied it was symptomatic of the decline of culture despite it being typical of human culture.

You also said someone rode a bike over him despite it looking like they bunny hopped over him.

And if its such "terrible viewing" as you stated why did you post it.

"Whatever happened to 1v1, don't hit a downed opponent, or...don't ride over someone with a bike."

Those things never existed except at regulated private schools. And outback pubs, sometimes, if you were a local not a stranger.

See to me that is you developing a pattern.
This is your twisted bias at work. Listen, I'm sorry that you've dealt with racism in the past but you can't add it to situations just because. Thank christ the world isn't so narrow and people actually try to take in different perspectives. If you were doing research you'd get crushed because you're bringing in past instances to shape current situations.

I posted a collection of images that were posted by another person on twitter to highlight that Macron should not be commenting on other countries issues and virtue signalling when he has issues in his country that he needs to deal with. That is all. The context matters in that situation. It's not my fault you went on some fishing expedition and played into JLG's little game (you took his bait good and proper). I guess the thousands upon thousands that liked that tweet are all just racists :drunk:

Again, you are trying to hide violence because it doesn't suit your perception of the world. Your perception isn't violence is bad. Yours is: a white guy gets hit...so what...happens all the time. If the race was reversed you outlook is: typical, racism always happens. You didn't have to click on it. It's a random chat thread. A normal person thinks "that's terrible. I hope the guy is okay and the people responsible face the appropriate charges" - that's normal.

Just because you have that outlook it doesn't make it the same for everyone. If you weren't so stubborn you'd be able to see just how unreasonable you are.
Your reality isn't the same for everyone else.

It's so typical of modern society to think it's fine to throw "racist" around willy nilly. If I said that to you I bet you'd fly off the handle. Who has a better grip on reality? :$

This is your twisted bias at work. Listen, I'm sorry that you've dealt with racism in the past but you can't add it to situations just because. Thank christ the world isn't so narrow and people actually try to take in different perspectives. If you were doing research you'd get crushed because you're bringing in past instances to shape current situations.

I posted a collection of images that were posted by another person on twitter to highlight that Macron should not be commenting on other countries issues and virtue signalling when he has issues in his country that he needs to deal with. That is all. The context matters in that situation. It's not my fault you went on some fishing expedition and played into JLG's little game (you took his bait good and proper). I guess the thousands upon thousands that liked that tweet are all just racists :drunk:

Hilarious, just hilarious.

Like posting a five year old photo of a "French" pro Palestinian protester in front of a fire next to a photo of Notre Dame burning and saying the president of France has his own problems.

Speaking of research you should check out framing, priming and leading tho you probably think post modernism is a bad thing and those things are right on the border of PM and psychology.

You posted an image that linked pro palestinian protesters rioters to the Notre Dame fire and suggested both were Marcon's problem even tho the Notre dame fire has been investigated and found to be of acccidental origin. AFAIK Its a private structure isn't it? Not owned by the French government.

And now you are playing dumb or just being dumb. Okay I will take you at your word. You didn't mean to imply anything racially or religiously bigoted when you posted that image.

You are still a useful idiot who is working for the racists and bigots who made that image even if you are unaware of it.

By spreading it as if its a valid thing. Leading and framing and priming are interesting and real things. So are images.

media-framing-101.jpg

Again, you are trying to hide violence because it doesn't suit your perception of the world. Your perception isn't violence is bad. Yours is: a white guy gets hit...so what...happens all the time. If the race was reversed you outlook is: typical, racism always happens. You didn't have to click on it. It's a random chat thread. A normal person thinks "that's terrible. I hope the guy is okay and the people responsible face the appropriate charges" - that's normal.

Just because you have that outlook it doesn't make it the same for everyone. If you weren't so stubborn you'd be able to see just how unreasonable you are.
Your reality isn't the same for everyone else.

Yeah but I didn't do that. I just didn't virtue signal to you by telling you what i think of the people who made that attack on that fella. All that stuff you typed comes from you, not me.

You are specifically hassling me for not virtue signalling what you want to hear. How many times have you complained about that very thing in this thread?

And you exaggerated the violence in that attack anyway.

It's so typical of modern society to think it's fine to throw "racist" around willy nilly. If I said that to you I bet you'd fly off the handle. Who has a better grip on reality? :$

Still waiting for the link to a quote where I called you a racist in response to that vid you posted. I have certainly questioned your motivations but didn't do what you accused me of (again). Speaking of reality.

I just noticed this:

Your perception isn't violence is bad. Yours is: a white guy gets hit...so what...happens all the time.

I didn't see that as "white guy gets hit".

I saw it as "guy get jumped by bunch of other guys. Happens all the time."

See that sort of violence - its not a race thing to me.

Its a human thing.

Wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back