Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Last edited:
Yes, I have posted about this.

Negative interest rates, overt financial control and the eradication of cash is on the way.

This has VERY LITTLE to do with black market cash, it's about implementing a world wide shift in economics.

Yeah I tagged you as I know your interest.

That the Coalition backbench is jacking up on it is interesting.

FFS Ferball, you do realise what GG is doing right?

I don't really care. You can't just post s**t like that continually and not get called a campaigner for it.

I'm sick of this s**t. Its everywhere these days and shits me to tears. He can post what he wants in here but I'm gonna tell him what i think of that stuff and him posting it. So what if he is just trolling like a child. Its still s**t.

Its actually a good opportunity to bring up the potential relationship between conspiracy theory and far right recruitment.

Yes, I have posted about this.

Negative interest rates, overt financial control and the eradication of cash is on the way.

This has VERY LITTLE to do with black market cash, it's about implementing a world wide shift in economics.

Cash is a form of economic independence and this is all about control.

Coalition back benchers have probably got a high proportion of rural voters who are more exposed by the loss of a cash economy, and who value their independence and control over their own life. This issue raises fears that can be exploited in those people. They are worth working on using social media pressure and old school letter writing campaigns etc etc The last thing Morrison needs is this sort of instability, especially if we stay in recession for a while.

I don't really care. You can't just post s**t like that continually and not get called a campaigner for it.

I'm sick of this s**t. Its everywhere these days and s**ts me to tears. He can post what he wants in here but I'm gonna tell him what i think of that stuff and him posting it. So what if he is just trolling like a child. Its still s**t.

Its actually a good opportunity to bring up the potential relationship between conspiracy theory and far right recruitment.

Like the article I posted a few pages back about that poor kid who was falsely accused then radicalised.

It matters this stuff.

I'm sick of this s**t. Its everywhere these days and s**ts me to tears. He can post what he wants in here but I'm gonna tell him what i think of that stuff and him posting it. So what if he is just trolling like a child. Its still s**t.

Well that’s your prerogative, but I thought it’s worth pointing out that you are wasting your time and just repeating yourself unnecessarily because of him.

Conspiracy theories and the far right have been in unison since 1919, ala betrayal of the German army.

You’ve got to distinguish what is and isn’t a conspiracy via discourse and evidence.

Well that’s your prerogative, but I thought it’s worth pointing out that you are wasting your time and just repeating yourself unnecessarily because of him.

Conspiracy theories and the far right have been in unison since 1919, ala betrayal of the German army.

You’ve got to distinguish what is and isn’t a conspiracy via discourse and evidence.

Waaaay before that.

Waaaay before that.
If you want to get into deeper theories about social darwinsim and early theorists, then sure we could go a bit earlier to the mid to late 19th century Europe. The most practical early example used by actual far-right wing political parties is the Great Betrayal one during the major rise of the far-right via fascism and Nazism in 1918-19.

Is it just me or does China's 2022 Winter Olympics mascot look like it has spy cameras in its eyes?

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne

How cliche. You might as well be some loony leftie from the states with this aggressive and baseless rhetoric.

Post video of a fight + tell Macron to shut his gob = "far-right nazi!"

You should see someone about your aggression. It's not healthy.

View attachment 748510

How cliche. You might as well be some loony leftie from the states with this aggressive and baseless rhetoric.

Post video of a fight + tell Macron to shut his gob = "far-right nazi!"

I don't care what you said to the French prez. You posted an image that was made as part of a race/religion baiting and dividing psy op^ and want to avoid responsibility for it.

You do the same thing with video and countless stupid twitter posts from morons who can't write and make short illiterate comments or videos.

And you constantly try to fit me into your stoopid dumbocrats vs trumpublicans world view.

I'm not even a *en American. And if I was I'd piss on both parties at every opportunity. (You are however a prime candidate for recruitment and brainwashing via the far right infiltration of the online conspiratainment industry. In fact i've watched it happen.)

^Which is what it was. Psychological operations can be carried out by anyone.

You should see someone about your aggression. It's not healthy.

You betta watch what the * flies outta your mouth
or Imma hijack a plane and fly it into your house.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't care what you said to the French prez. You posted an image that was made as part of a race/religion baiting and dividing psy op^ and want to avoid responsibility for it.

You do the same thing with video and countless stupid twitter posts from morons who can't write and make short illiterate comments or videos.

And you constantly try to fit me into your stoopid dumbocrats vs trumpublicans world view.

I'm not even a fu**en American. And if I was I'd piss on both parties at every opportunity. (You are however a prime candidate for recruitment and brainwashing via the far right infiltration of the online conspiratainment industry. In fact i've watched it happen.)

^Which is what it was. Psychological operations can be carried out by anyone.

You betta watch what the fu** flies outta your mouth
or Imma hijack a plane and fly it into your house.
Lol.

"I've seen things man...crazy things"

Sound like some drunk loony at a bar now. Only person brainwashed is you thinking you're sane. Crikey

Lol.

"I've seen things man...crazy things"

Sound like some drunk loony at a bar now. Only person brainwashed is you thinking you're sane. Crikey

There you go making s**t up about me again.

At no point have I ever claimed to be sane. * ... if you're not crazy in this world there be something wrong with your brain.

Apologies in advance for the self-indulgence of this post, but last time I disappeared I had a few people wondering where I'd gone, and I know that it can be concerning when people just vanish suddenly after being active posters (And, to be fair, I need the likes. I'm extremely close to finishing up with a 2:1 like: post ratio :p ).

But I'm calling it quits around these parts; hanging up the keyboard, if you like (although it's attached to my laptop, so I don't really know how I'm going to manage that one). For a while now I just haven't been getting the same enjoyment out of BF that I used to, yet just find myself returning here out of habit because I've done it for so long, especially as a means of procrastination when I should be working or studying. In BF terms I think this would akin to the players who belong in the "Players who went on for a year too long" thread.

Maybe there will be a time in a few years when I come back, I don't know. But in the mean time, it's been a pleasure. Here's to being 2020 Premiers.

The following may be a case of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, but anyway....

Shame to hear you're disappearing into the ether, spurs. Have very much enjoyed your contributions over the years. From your top-shelf footy analysis to your on-point politics, I'd comfortably have you in the top 10 posters on here. Sucks losing that kind of quality, particularly given some of the recent 'ins' to the forum.

That said, I'm right there with you on the 'less fun' call. Have been taking regular breaks from this place myself lately. Anyone who reckons the vibe of the forum hasn't changed over time, clearly hasn't had a read of any of those old threads that get bumped on occasion.

Do what feels right, but hope to see you back one day. Adios (for now), amigo.

And while I'm on the subject of posters that aren't currently around to respond right at the moment....

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble here, but before the confusion and amusing comprehension fails get too far out of hand I'd just like to state for the record that Sopwiths is not an "animal acupuncturist" at all. She is actually a highly-experienced veterinary technician, whose knowledge of allopathic veterinary medicine is second to none. As a number of posters on this forum that have PM'ed her for veterinary advice will attest. When it comes to (regular, established) science/medicine in the treatment of animals, Sopwiths knows her stuff backwards.

She is currently employed in an integrative practice, meaning she has to be familiar with both allopathic medicine as well as alternative modalities. Hence her boss sending her off to acupuncture lectures. Obviously, simply attending lectures on animal acupuncture doesn't make her an "animal acupuncturist", any more than the me attending a bunch of philosophy lectures back at uni makes me a "philosopher".

Again, my apologies for raining on anyone's active imagination parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back