Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your point about Jack, he has his issues with umps as well as Tom.
Pity we won't be at strength with him missing and hope we give you guys a fright enjoy!
No one is at full strength.
You lost an All Australian Full Forward to suspension and we have lost a once in a generation full back to an injury.

The 2 cancel each other out.

Someone posted about Ray Chamberlain before. I don't believe Rayza is a cheat. But the problem is you better bloody hope he's not umpiring in your back third. Unfortunately he has a tendency to look for free kicks. I feel like he always wants to be part of the action and pays silly soft free kicks as well as getting sucked in.

Haha nah I hear you. I often pause a game so I can go and do some stuff, get about 30 mins behind. Then whenever the oppo are having a shot at goal I can fast forward. Don't know why but being able to skip opposition celebrations makes the viewing better lol

Yep that’s basically me except I push it out to an hour delay!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! Yeah I've never tried exercise before a game. Well no deliberate form of exercise anyway. I might give that a go :)
Depends what age you are.
Just turned 50.
Would drink and smoke until 40 but then health and diet become paramount.

Last edited:
I’m still not over that final, yuck

True Squibbsy.

Those Blue Bastards had Tigers wearing their balls as earrings after that debacle.

But guess what, if we can snag the flag this year then we (the Mighty RFC) will have won 2 Premierships since that day and them w***ers have only collected wooden spoons.

So they can have their Elimination Win.

Someone posted about Ray Chamberlain before. I don't believe Rayza is a cheat. But the problem is you better bloody hope he's not umpiring in your back third. Unfortunately he has a tendency to look for free kicks. I feel like he always wants to be part of the action and pays silly soft free kicks as well as getting sucked in.

He is a blight on the game and loves playing up on stage.

Thinks hes some sort of celeb, he should be not seen and not heard and is the result of 7 wiring up the umps.

He gets off on deliberately pissing off the Tiger Army and I am certain the howls and booing gets him off knowing he is the reason, thus he is gaining validation.

Shouldn't be anywhere near a Preliminary final especially after his shithouse performance last week.

That
He is a blight on the game and loves playing up on stage.

Thinks hes some sort of celeb, he should be not seen and not heard and is the result of 7 wiring up the umps.

He gets off on deliberately pi**ing off the Tiger Army and I am certain the howls and booing gets him off knowing he is the reason, thus he is gaining validation.

Shouldn't be anywhere near a Preliminary final especially after his s**thouse performance last week.
That gimp just looks for pissweak frees that arent there , never lets the game flow , spot on he shouldn't be anywhere near a preliminary final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back