News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to suggest MCC and GA walk up will be greater than last year given how cold it was but then......

It looks as though the ticket prices have been dropped. I paid $128 for Category four on Tuesday and they are now $65! Spewing!

That would really Piss you Off.

They drop the Price then they should get the Difference Back

Our club has an extremely poorly run membership department. Changed terms and conditions again this season for social club add on without letting anyone know (happened last year too), then hid behind saying that’s allowed in the T&C’s. By the time you find out it’s changed it’s too late. ******* let people know if you’re changing the terms and conditions mid-season.

Reckon I’m done giving this club anymore money :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks as though the ticket prices have been dropped. I paid $128 for Category four on Tuesday and they are now $65! Spewing!
Still what I consider good seats left too. My seats are a couple of bays closer to goal and a few rows further back compared to these in Q30, row A that are available for half the price now.

0B9E3825-CAC2-4B6B-A3A3-A6B4E972DC08.jpeg

Still what I consider good seats left too. My seats are a couple of bays closer to goal and a few rows further back compared to these in Q30, row A that are available for half the price now.

View attachment 748706
Why wasn't I given a chance to buy those seats when I was looking for Category 4 seats on Tuesday?

View attachment 748706

Haha. That's closer to the action in about the same position on the opposite pocket compared to my full price tickets. Still, I'd would be awesome if they fill the ground with the Magpie Army. It's no excuse to watch the game from home now!

Why wasn't I given a chance to buy those seats when I was looking for Category 4 seats on Tuesday?
Most likely they’re from the giants allocation. My seats are in an odd numbered bay and bays generally alternate for finals.

Help please -
I'm not getting ahead of myself but i do have a question re Grand final tickets
In the event Saturday goes well vs the Ginats.. i have a Legends membership and registered last week re obtaining 2 tickets
My issue is grand final week i am interstate and in terms of picking up said tickets... they are available at Victorian Ticketek outlets and 'selected interstate' ones

Has anybody got any clue where i can find out which selected Ticketek outlets in NSW that might be???
There is an option to pick them up on Grand final day from the MCG (again this is best case scenario for Saturday).. but i cannot wait all week, i'll go nuts!!

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Help please -
In the event Saturday goes well vs the Ginats.. i have a Legends membership and registered last week re obtaining 2 tickets
My issue is grand final week i am interstate and in terms of picking up said tickets... they are available at Victorian Ticketek outlets and 'selected interstate' ones

Has anybody got any clue where i can find out which selected Ticketek outlets in NSW that might be???
There is an option to pick them up on Grand final day from the MCG (again this is best case scenario for Saturday).. but i cannot wait all week, i'll go nuts!!

Ring Ticketek perhaps?

Tried calling the club and they don't know either
Called Ticketek - unable to speak to a human haha

Great service all round

Help please -

Ah crap! Thanks for reminding me. I'll be in NZ all week and returning Friday night. I never even thought about this.

Help please -

If all else fails you can just pick them up at the mcg on the day at the ticket window. Of course you’d rather have the tickets in your hands earlier but if you have no other option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back