Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He makes a very valid point, he basically said our clubs strength is our members and if we pull our financial support and the ub is put into the control of the AFL then we become a franchise and the things we live wont become a priority.

In before being branded a happy Clapper

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

... the ub is put into the control of the AFL then we become a franchise and the things we live wont become a priority. ..
The AFL already appoint all but two of our board and have the right of veto on the other two.

He makes a very valid point, he basically said our clubs strength is our members and if we pull our financial support and the ub is put into the control of the AFL then we become a franchise and the things we live wont become a priority.

We're already under the control of the AFL by proxy with KT, Kochie, et al.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL and the SANFL put our club innthe hands of the AFL.

Whether we have a membership or not doesn't change that and that is the REAL problem.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Everyone heard rucci on SEN today?

Standard scare mongering of
"You better stop complaining and just blindly support your club or else!"
The one group that is disenfranchised and unable to do anything except vote with their feet are to blame for the bin fire the club has become, not the people with their hands on the controls like the president, CEO, coach, board, and co-captains?

giphy.gif

The AFL already appoint all but two of our board and have the right of veto on the other two.

Koch appoints the board. The AFL just rubber stamps it.

The one group that is disenfranchised and unable to do anything except vote with their feet are to blame for the bin fire the club has become, not the people with their hands on the controls like the president, CEO, coach, board, and co-captains?

giphy.gif

Triggian rhetoric by proxy. Silence agitator!

Triggian rhetoric by proxy. Silence agitator!
I'm unfortunately now at the point where I think real change will only happen if members walk. Judging by their actions everyone in a leadership position is far too comfy with non-performance. If the club plays to a half empty AO every game, the AFL will have to step in and remove them because they're sure as sh1t not leaving of their own accord.

That is literally what has already happened.

That would be a nice way of putting it. Didn’t we already go over this in another thread?
Yeah I guess explaining what was said would attract that sort of response, feels like the old school.yard on this forum, pity it's the same group of supporters we even try to tear each other down like the club

Yeah. In a situation like that we could be stuck with the AFL appointing 80% of our board, co-captains being appointed despite the closest thing to unanimous disapproval that I've ever seen from our membership base, and an unsuccessful and deeply unpopular coach going around again next year after 5 consecutive years of mediocrity. Can you imagine?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back