Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Gannon is playing for the US. How did that come to be?

hqdefault.jpg

Think it's through parentage.

Hong Kong's Ahmed brothers have been handed life bans for match-fixing.

Meanwhile, one of Scotland's best cricket grounds, Goldenacre, is under threat after George Heriot's (the school that owns the ground) proposed ripping it up to be replaced by hockey astro-turf pitches - and is blocking people who tweet at them disagreeing with the proposal, including a couple of Scottish players.

Looking at the results of the Romania Cup which saw Austria, the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Romania and Turkey all make their T20I debuts. It's safe to say that Turkey are an absolute mile off the pace.

Turkey 28 (11.3 ov) - Luxembourg 2/29 (3.1 ov)
Romania 6/226 (20 ov) - Turkey 53 (13 ov)
Czech Republic 4/278 (20 ov) - Turkey 21 (8.3 ov)
Turkey 32 (8.5 ov) - Austria 0/33 (2.4 ov)

I do wonder how bad one team must be if the Czechs can score 278 off 20 overs. Then score only 21 themselves

lol 59 years old

Last edited:
Looking at the results of the Romania Cup which saw Austria, the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Romania and Turkey all make their T20I debuts. It's safe to say that Turkey are an absolute mile off the pace.

Turkey 28 (11.3 ov) - Luxembourg 2/29 (3.1 ov)
Romania 6/226 (20 ov) - Turkey 53 (13 ov)
Czech Republic 4/278 (20 ov) - Turkey 21 (8.3 ov)
Turkey 32 (8.5 ov) - Austria 0/33 (2.4 ov)
I think they had last minute issues with visas, so had to cobble together a team

The first CWC Challenge League Group A match is underway in Malaysia between the Canada, Denmark, Qatar, Singapore, Vanuatu and the hosts. Canada are looking pretty comfortable right now, having just missed out on CWC League Two to PNG (who have so far lost 5 from 5 in that league).

In other news, Hong Kong is falling apart, with Anshuman Rath declaring he intends to play for India, and Babar Hayat, Ehsan Nawaz and Tanveer Ahmed have declared themselves unavailable for selection after the dropping of Tanwir Afzal.

Lovely to repeat history but I am at pains to wonder what this is in aid of? Just to record the past of those men who went before, or else
to get the younger generation remembering the little bits of history...

sometimes there needs to be an end and a beginning. forgive me if I am totally out of context or else just wanting to pray for a good future..

Lovely to repeat history but I am at pains to wonder what this is in aid of? Just to record the past of those men who went before, or else
to get the younger generation remembering the little bits of history...

sometimes there needs to be an end and a beginning. forgive me if I am totally out of context or else just wanting to pray for a good future..

?

Wrong thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm have you had something to lead you to the idea that I have had something to drink?

this is a leading question,,,,not going to qualify it with a correct answer..

hmm have you had something to lead you to the idea that I have had something to drink?

this is a leading question,,,,not going to qualify it with a correct answer..

If you're going to dribble obscure bullshit that has no relevance to the thread, then that would indicate you would be on some kind of substance am I right?

A T20I tri-series involving Singapore, Nepal and Zimbabwe gets underway in September 27. Be interesting to see how Singapore go against two relatively established cricket nations, comparatively speaking.

A T20I tri-series involving Singapore, Nepal and Zimbabwe gets underway in September 27. Be interesting to see how Singapore go against two relatively established cricket nations, comparatively speaking.

Singapore will also be the only nation there with their board not suspended by the ICC.

Vanuatu has made history with the lowest successfully defended total in any List A cricket, defending 66 against Malaysia (whom they bowled out for 52). This beats the previous record defence of 77 by Middlesex against Northamptonshire in 1972.

Canada and Singapore will have a top-of-the-table clash to round off the first lot of matches in CWC Challenge League Group A.

Huge celebrations for the Singaporeans last night.

Another new low for Zimbabwe cricket. They better hope the ICC lifts their suspension next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back