Live Event Toby Greene fronts the tribunal - Suspension appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is guilt of being reckless, but not guilty enough of missing the Preliminary Final (if that makes sense)

I certainly don't believe he eye gouged Neale.

I think deliberately making contact to the face of a player on the ground two weeks in a row should be enough though. If he isn't an eye gouger then he's certainly a face raker.

Does anyone actually think he is not guilty?? Or is it the hate Collingwood factor that they want him to get off??
I don't like Green one bit but it's the integrity of the process that concerns me, what little integrity is left that is

I think he rightfully should miss the preliminary final.... shouldn’t of been playing it anyway from the Bontempelli incident .. should of got a couple for that, he deserves the week for he’s actions and for being brain dead.

Come on, if the brain dead excuse was legit in AFL Circles, 3 quarters of the Collingwood Fanbase/Members wouldn't be allowed to attend games :)

Does anyone actually think he is not guilty?? Or is it the hate Collingwood factor that they want him to get off??

Hate Collingwood with a passion but this has nothing to do with it

Don't want anyone to get injured or be unjustly rubbed out

It's finals, very best teams possible on park

Feel for Hawkins but his act was difficult to defend

EAD TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's official - Toby Greene will NOT play in Saturday's preliminary final. The AFL Appeals Board has rejected his last-ditch bid to free his name.

GAGF you little eye gouging bitch! The integrity of the AFL has been protected!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How stupid by GWS. Wasting time and money to just say the same crap they said last appeal. Just pathetic and petulant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back