Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
It's not credible by default. It's the players code and the tribunal know this well. When Harris was charged they wouldn't even hear evidence from the North guy because it would not be credible.
It’s credible when he makes the statement in a private setting to Fagan with no expectation Fagan would then release that information into the public domain

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
The same Neale that was so badly hurt by Greene’s hand that he said it didnt get his eyes?

I would have thought someone eye gouged and affected by it would absolutely rat the culprit in.

But no of course the clowns on this website know better.

Neale is a liar!!!

Like Campbell Brown did when Chris Judd eye gouged him?

Imagine having such a sense of entitlement that you see fit to appeal a 1 week suspension for that. Plus the cost to your club and distraction for your team :$

"Making contact to the eye region of a player's face with his hand, in an intentional way, though causing no actual damage to anywhere other than the nose - which Neale felt was a little tingly."

I would hope with this precedent the MRO now applies a 1 week penalty every time a player's nose gets roughly touched.
You missed out the bit where he came in late to the tackle, and grabbed directly at Neale’s face. And that he’d done this and more the week before.

Details mate. Details.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
You missed out the bit where he came in late to the tackle, and grabbed directly at Neale’s face. And that he’d done this and more the week before.

Details mate. Details.
How many times do people have to be told? Last week should have had zero relevance.

But of course the AFL has no idea how to run a consistent credible MRP/tribunal.

Aug 17, 2006
Lilyfield
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
The same Neale that was so badly hurt by Greene’s hand that he said it didnt get his eyes?

I would have thought someone eye gouged and affected by it would absolutely rat the culprit in.

But no of course the clowns on this website know better.

Neale is a liar!!!

#savetheeyerake

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Would love to see Bigfooty’s reaction if it was Dustin Martin missing a prelim because of this.
Would be much the same I imagine, but in any case it's a s**t comparison because a) Martin's a star and b) he doesn't do dirty s**t like Greene every week.

Imagine having such a sense of entitlement that you see fit to appeal a 1 week suspension for that. Plus the cost to your club and distraction for your team :$
I'd imagine GWS made that decision, not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back