Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

13m agoSeptember 19, 2019Highlight
Giants make 63-minute case for Toby to play
e0eddc17a7cf2f9e731600b635d4bea7

Tim Michell
After more than an hour making Toby Greene's case, GWS advocate Ross Gillies has wrapped up.
And he didn't miss the Tuesday MRO panel in his summation.
"We don’t know what the MRO was doing, we don't know what the (tribunal) jury was doing, this was patently a hopeless prosecution against an innocent player. The appeal should be

13m agoSeptember 19, 2019Highlight
Giants make 63-minute case for Toby to play

Tim Michell
After more than an hour making Toby Greene's case, GWS advocate Ross Gillies has wrapped up.
And he didn't miss the Tuesday MRO panel in his summation.
"We don’t know what the MRO was doing, we don't know what the (tribunal) jury was doing, this was patently a hopeless prosecution against an innocent player. The appeal should be

2nd week in a row, same offence, vision to damn him. And they insult the MRO with this diatribe. If the MRO have any credibility they will just dismiss the appeal and provide obiter that says it was a poor attempt that did the convicted player no credit.

3m agoSeptember 19, 2019Highlight
AFL states Greene's actions were intentional

Tim Michell
GWS is rebutting the AFL's representative Nick Pane, who said it was open for the tribunal to find Greene's actions against Lachie Neale were intentional.
The Giants earlier stated in the worst-case scenario the tribunal should have classed Greene's actions as careless, resulting in a fine.

6m agoSeptember 19, 2019Highlight
Deliberations are underway

Tim Michell
After almost two hours, Toby Greene will learn his fate soon.
Greene was earlier named in the GWS side, with Ian Hill replacing the injured Lachie Whitfield.

Last edited:
Fine reporting by the Hun here :) Actually, Lachie could go for simulation if they twist the facts any further :oops:

"AFL: GWS coach Leon Cameron is confident they can appeal Lachie Neale's ban for an eye gouge."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He claimed that no contact was made to the eye region of Brisbane midfielder Lachie Neale, that any contact that may have been made was negligible and that any contact that may have been made was not intentional.

"I didn't do it, and the thing I definitely didn't do would have been an accident if it had happened, and even though I didn't do it it wasn't that bad anyway"

Would love to watch Robbo whinging & whining on 360 tonight, but will opt for Grant Hansen's joy on Mangrook (unless it's taped earlier :think:)

He’ll be all huffy and puffy, confused and raspy and leave those long pregnant pauses as the wheels in his brain slowly crank over.

Why? Where’s the game heading Gerard when we suspend grubs and snipers?

Now that that's finished, should we embrace GWS and wish them the best of good luck on Saturday?
<------ I guess not. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back