Preview P.F. vs. GWS (Sat 21/09 4:35pm MCG) In: Reid/Aish, Out: JDG/Levi. Teams #1523

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm happy that Reid gets to play his 150th. Fingers crossed for him. Not sure about Aish ahead of Shaz though. It's hard to escape the impression that the coaching group has reservations about him. They seem to find any excuse to drop or not play him. He would have to be considering his options now.

Last edited:
Sensible changes and both ins looked terrific in training today.

Brown is very lucky to retain his spot because he hasn't been justifying his inclusion for many weeks. The two forced outs probably saved him and all things being equal, I expect that he'll be the one to make way for Jordy in the GF.

Last edited:
People are really up in arms about Aish over Shaz because of their 195cm plus forwards?

Do people realise that they have 3 (Cameron, Himmelberg, Finlayson) and that we have Howe, Moore & Roughead...? And that last game Moore didn’t play ... that extra KPD we were missing IS Moore.

You want 4 KPD Players to cover 3 KPF’s... right. We’ll just ignore the rest of their smaller sized forwards. It would almost be as stupid of a move as Appleby last time we played them.

Who do you people suggest Shaz plays on - Daniels ? Lloyd ? Give me a spell. Stop and have a think about what you post 😂

I really don’t see what value Varcoe adds. If he’s to come in it should be at the expense of Brown and I don’t want to see that either.
Intensity, pressure, explosiveness around the ball, speed, spreading and experience to name just a few!!
Personally I would have preferred him in over aish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back