FTA-TV Ballers (HBO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HUH.jpg

Ok, obviously a time jump from last season, but where did Spencer get his money from to buy a franchise?
Right? he went from a bum with a few mill to an owner

da faq?

Last episode of the last series he is fighting the college football board for lack of payment to college players. First episode this series he is buying to Kansas City Chiefs.

da faq

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Yeah the college story line vanished and now he's a big wheel? I thought I'd missed a series for a while there.

This show is absolute trash but I have to watch. Some confusing conflicts this series.

da faq?

Last episode of the last series he is fighting the college football board for lack of payment to college players. First episode this series he is buying to Kansas City Chiefs.

da faq

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

They’ve time jumped to a degree with the Rams making the SuperBowl

That was a better episode last week. It's good they try and thread it in with real players and teams. Thankfully the NFL gave them the green light to use their stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do this every season. I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense. But they end 1 season and then go with a nearly 180 degree storyline elsewhere and miss a bunch of story in between

Certainly strange, but i remember it happening between each season

imdb says there is still 2 episodes
Nope. Just checked the schedule for Sunday 9:30pm EST on HBO. Watchmen, Season 1, Episode 1

HBO Go listed it as Series Finale

fMirpUW.jpg

TWhwhL5.jpg

Lucky to have the hardest working guy in the room on the small box for as long as we did considering his other commitments, so long Spence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back