Preview P.F. vs. GWS (Sat 21/09 4:35pm MCG) In: Reid/Aish, Out: JDG/Levi. Teams #1523

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some stuff he said that is quite libelous. He has completely besmirched the integrity and character of Christian for a start. Matthews has outright stated that Christian brought the charge because he's Collingwood.

The AFL should also take some action against this rogue numpty.

He’s a numpty of the highest order - who could forget the squealing over Treloar not choosing his brother’s club in Richmond that triggered an AFL investigation into the trade and also a certain leak over off season drug testing results that had a real whiff about it. Oh, and the whole Gubby/Whitfield incident that didn’t see the light of day until Gubby joined Collingwood ...

Oh kala re.. you'll find me in the gutter just out the front of Kivotos at 6 in the a.m re.. either lamenting the loss.. or celebrating the win..

Be nice if there was someone kind enough to pick me up at that time.. go out for a few more beers after a good early morning souv re.
Gimp - you are the Oracle for this question......................................

why is it that the early morning souvs taste 500 x better than a souv at any other time?

There's some stuff he said that is quite libelous. He has completely besmirched the integrity and character of Christian for a start. Matthews has outright stated that Christian brought the charge because he's Collingwood.
The AFL should also take some action against this rogue numpty.
GWS QC (Gillies) carried on a bit too - let's put it down to barrister's bluster which thankfully the Appeals Board didn't fall for

GWS QC (Gillies) carried on a bit too - let's put it down to barrister's bluster which thankfully the Appeals Board didn't fall for
Gillies was arguing "in play", which is what he is there to do. "You can be wrong, just don't be in doubt."

Matthews was whingeing over spilt milk. If I was a GWS supporter, after questioning my life choices, I would be wishing that my CEO changed the conversation to the excitement of playing in a prelim as opposed to looking backward.

I know Eddie can be full of fat air but my god what a boofhead that GWS CEO Dave Matthew is

We really have been living rent free inside his head for years haven’t we. Some fairly big fines coming up for both him and Bartel I would say. You can’t criticise the tribunal/MRO like that without having to pay up.

I love how he’s still bleeding over Treloar going to Collingwood too. Had he gone to Richmond it would have worked out worse for GWS in terms of compensation. Our picks were better by any measure, yet he’s still complaining. Bizarre that a CEO would prefer to hurt Collingwood even if it was at the expense of his own club...

Haven’t read the last few pages of this thread, but just saw a post on FB that the Cheersquad plan to do the “Collingwooooood” chant as loud as they can whilst GWS run onto the ground and through their banner.

If you’re there, get around it.

I know Eddie can be full of fat air but my god what a boofhead that GWS CEO Dave Matthew is

How much will this crap influence any future trade dealings we have with these muppets?

Apparently noses are no longer located in the eye region, go figure.

Gillies was arguing "in play", which is what he is there to do. "You can be wrong, just don't be in doubt."

Matthews was whingeing over spilt milk. If I was a GWS supporter, after questioning my life choices, I would be wishing that my CEO changed the conversation to the excitement of playing in a prelim as opposed to looking backward.
seem to remember few years back.. Barry Hall's "love tap" was argued (successfully) as being "in play" ??????????

Gimp - you are the Oracle for this question......................................

why is it that the early morning souvs taste 500 x better than a souv at any other time?

It's a maddeningly tantalizing cultural mystery re.. one of God's greatest blessings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My flight at 6pm tonight was completely cancelled and I was moved to a 12:35pm flight.
I just got bumped off my flight to a 6.30 pm flight. Apparently the flight attendants seat was broken. So they needed a seat. And I took pity on all the Richmond folk at the airport for some reason and volunteered. May my random act of kindness be rewarded in some way tomorrow at the g. But currently.... * Rex airline. At least they promised me a free flight.... if they come good with that I’ll be sort of happy again!

I've been waiting with an increasing level of nervousness that nothing has gone wrong in the last month, and that it'll be a gws win after:
-getting the rub of the Greene (pun intended)
- the hawks doing the eagles and putting us in 4th
- getting the cats week one
- home finals

Finally, here I am sitting at Mildura airport and my flight to Melbourne is delayed an hr. A delayed flight! There is is! The decks have been cleared, and the pies are in with a chance!
It has nothing to do with any of this at all. I swear its in which pants i wear to the game. Im going my green chinos (what i wore to last years prelim).

Haven’t read the last few pages of this thread, but just saw a post on FB that the Cheersquad plan to do the “Collingwooooood” chant as loud as they can whilst GWS run onto the ground and through their banner.

If you’re there, get around it.

See, I completely disagree with this. The chant needs to be special. IMO, it should only be used scarcely and appropriately.

I was at the 2011 GF and put my head down when I heard the chant start. It was so premature, and I felt it was going to jinx us. We know who’s chant counted on that day. It was payback of the highest order.

I love the chant and I was also there during the 2010 Prelim. That chant was unbelievable, but we should be humble.

This is our chance!!!

I just got bumped off my flight to a 6.30 pm flight. Apparently the flight attendants seat was broken. So they needed a seat. And I took pity on all the Richmond folk at the airport for some reason and volunteered. May my random act of kindness be rewarded in some way tomorrow at the g. But currently.... fu** Rex airline. At least they promised me a free flight.... if they come good with that I’ll be sort of happy again!
you might be flying down with Richmond supporters next week - hope you have a survival plan

People are really up in arms about Aish over Shaz because of their 195cm plus forwards?

Do people realise that they have 3 (Cameron, Himmelberg, Finlayson) and that we have Howe, Moore & Roughead...? And that last game Moore didn’t play ... that extra KPD we were missing IS Moore.

You want 4 KPD Players to cover 3 KPF’s... right. We’ll just ignore the rest of their smaller sized forwards. It would almost be as stupid of a move as Appleby last time we played them.

Who do you people suggest Shaz plays on - Daniels ? Lloyd ? Give me a spell. Stop and have a think about what you post 😂

I think the point is that Howe can play small.

I’m not arguing for Scharenberg, just saying.

See, I completely disagree with this. The chant needs to be special. IMO, it should only be used scarcely and appropriately.

I was at the 2011 GF and put my head down when I heard the chant start. It was so premature, and I felt it was going to jinx us. We know who’s chant counted on that day. It was payback of the highest order.

I love the chant and I was also there during the 2010 Prelim. That chant was unbelievable, but we should be humble.

This is our chance!!!

Disagree. We did the Collingwood chant over the Tigers drums in last year's prelim and numerous players are on record stating that it made the hair stand up on the back of their necks.

Didn't hurt us in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back